• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All I Know is, There Were a Lot of Mama's

53 posts in this topic

Doing it between Mid September and Mid-November for all these late June Birthdays to be popping up.

Heh, was just thinking the same thing when I logged in this morning.

It does seem like May and June have an inordinate amount of Birthdays but according to this its just middle of the road in terms of frequency (shrug)

heatmapbirthdays1.jpg

Spring may be the time for love, but seems to me, if there's the slightest chill in the air, it's BAM! babies. POW! babies. BOOM! babies.

It does seem like May and June have an inordinate amount of Birthdays but according to this its just middle of the road in terms of frequency (shrug)

heatmapbirthdays1.jpg

Spring may be the time for love, but seems to me, if there's the slightest chill in the air, it's BAM! babies. POW! babies. BOOM! babies.

Nothing else to do on those cold winter nights...

Funk, I was specifically talking these past two weeks. Not May/June.

That is higher than average births for the Summer months. (July, Aug, Sep) of which the last week of June squarely falls in, statistically speaking.

heatmapbirthdays1.jpg

Nothing else to do on those cold winter nights...

I feel like making love.

Oddly, all my babies are November, November, January, which considering I live in Mississippi and it waits till Dec/Jan to get cold down here, still fits.

My dad was a teacher with a strong work ethic.

I was planned so that he would not have to take time off from work as the NY school year typically ends around June 25-27 and resumes around September 5-9. There is one boardie around here that actually knows my dad and would probably be able to verify this. heh

Hence I was unleashed upon the world on June 30.

I see all those September babies and assume "New years eve, got drunk, then had sex without birth control. Oopies!"

Nope it's all planned. Lots of Virgo's out there. We are slowly taking over the world.. . . one birth at a time! Mu hahhahahahahahahahahahahahah!

heatmapbirthdays1.jpg

Looks like the holiday season is the time to be making babies.

I had a thread years ago trying to figure out how age and specifically birthday (birth sign for all you 17 year olds :blush: ) related to comic collecting.

Might be a fun thread idea if someone knows how to put together an interactive graph of some sort to plot all the data.

I'm sure there is some sort of corroboration between age and birthday and collecting.

heatmapbirthdays1.jpg

Looks like the holiday season is the time to be making babies.

Winter is cold, people are indoors snuggling. Lots of Babies born nine months later July - October.

:luhv:

shouldn't this Thread be in the Water Cooler?

Just askin' CAL... (shrug)

Unless this thread is about birth dates and date stamps on comics...? :idea:

Turned 40 June 28 ( didn't have "Show birthday in calendar and profile" selected :( )

Celebrating 12 years of marriage today ( June 30 )

Would love to find a SA comic with a June 28, 1972 date stamp ( there..I've kept it comic related :grin: )