• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICE REDUCED FS: Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 4.5 Signature Series OW Pages!!!

38 posts in this topic

I would absolutely love to put a flag in this and think the Stan sig on the book looks great, I just can't afford it and it's that painfully plain and simple :(

Sure it won't be long until someone does AF#15's never seem to last long and I love seeing them on the sales boards :cloud9:

Good morning all. No takers so far, I see. I'll leave this up for today and then it's going to go to eBay. If you're interested, I'll consider offers too.

Thanks all, and appreciate all the comments.

The thread cr@pping really doesn't bother me too much. I like to see how passionate book collectors are!! I'm the same way!

Joey

Not trying to be a but that yellow label on this book makes me want to cry.

I think making a neg comment in a FS thread about the book that is FS is uncool. But you called it yourself anyway...

I dont think his comments were negative. Just that he would prefer to see it in a blue slab. Hell, seems like he would want it in a blue slab.

And why is it important that we all know this?

Beautiful book, perfect signature placement!

GLWTS (thumbs u

Speedy we will have to agree to disagree.

lol

You don't know how to ease my pain

You don't know

You don't know how to ease my pain

You don't know what the sound is darlin'

It's the sound of my tears fallin'

Or is it the rain?

You don't know how to play the game

You cheat

You lie

You make me wanna cry

You make me wanna cry

Cry...

You make me wanna cry

my other hobby has a rather large following and comments are not permitted on sales threads to which I totally agree. I see no reason why this is allowed here. Just my 2 cents

Some comments are good to have, keeping the thread active.

Bump..

If I was Joey I would want all the thread crapping to cease and to see some take it posts (thumbs u

There is only one "joey".

:sorry:

Going to move this to ebay, but i need to raise some capital quickly, so I'll most likely just take a reasonable offer to get funds fast. Last 4.5 blue label sold 2 weeks ago at CLink auction for over $12K

Thanks all! (thumbs u