• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 San Diego Comic Con Sales Thread

1,200 posts in this topic

Hey Dre, (Is it ok for me to call you that?)

You wouldn't happen to have picked up one of those promotional Ninja turtles comic would you? I know they printed a boatload, and I'm not even looking for a 9.8 or anything, but if you have one by any chance would you let me know?

You have to call him Optimus Dre-ious for a whole year before you are able to call him Dre. Dr. Dre got his name from him.

I am oh so sorry if I offended the great Optimus Dre-ious (worship)

Dre,

Someone asked if you got any of the Valiant XO #1 Gold that was given out at the panel. get any? And if so, add it to my pile.

Interested as well please...and I promise I do not have your phone number. :shy:

Dre,

Someone asked if you got any of the Valiant XO #1 Gold that was given out at the panel. get any? And if so, add it to my pile.

Interested as well please...and I promise I do not have your phone number. :shy:

$20 and it's yours!

Already signed and submitted. Just using my stock photo.

Grimm Fairy Tales Myths & Legends 18 Nude SDCC Exclusive (ltd. 75) CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked $ 350 Signed by EBAS/Raven (5 available)

Grimm Fairy Tales 2012 Swimusit Edition Nude SDCC Exclusive (ltd. 100) 9.8 SS $325 Fast Tracked Signed by Raven (5 available)

If you buy both I will get you numbered sets.

2aa19b0d.jpg

I just noticed that no one bought the 2012 Swimsuit Nude Exclusive.

Dre,

Some people shouldn't have my phone number - this way they won't call me when I'm trying to a have a romantic meal with my fiancée.

lol

She's about to smack the phone out of my hand.

Is she aware that you spend all year traveling across the country chasing down comic books with scantily clad or half-naked babes on the covers for a bunch of fanboys? :baiting:

Grimm Fairy Tales Myths & Legends 18 Nude SDCC Exclusive (ltd. 75) CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked $ 350 Signed by EBAS/Raven (5 available)

Grimm Fairy Tales 2012 Swimusit Edition Nude SDCC Exclusive (ltd. 100) 9.8 SS $325 Fast Tracked Signed by Raven (5 available)

2aa19b0d.jpg

That surprised me as well. It sold out faster than the 75. Plus it's being flipped less on eBay.

They both sold out in minutes anyway.

2aa19b0d.jpg

This is all my personal opinion but the Swimsuit edition cover, especially the nude just isn't very good, especially not when put up next to the EBAS cover. I would love to snag a Sig Series copy of the swimsuit edition but at the price it deserves to sell for I just don't like it enough to spend that much.

Not trying to rag on what is for sale as I hope Dre sells them all but that cover to me was a whole bunch of meh.

I'd love to buy a raw swimsuit nude exclusive without the myths and legend exclusive but I think they're all gone now :(

I think there is one set available, I'll separate at this point.

$260 for the Ebas Myths & $240 for the Swimsuit

Dre,

These are going to cost me so much money to find a 9.8, given how they will be "handled" if given out at convention panels again or mailed out by valiant for picture taking. All of the gold #1s will end up pushing back my retirement by a couple years at least. :ohnoez:

I'd love to buy a raw swimsuit nude exclusive without the myths and legend exclusive but I think they're all gone now :(

No 9.8 blue label? Raw only? Is that because they are numbered in handwriting? (just wondering)

( is this a stupid question... You can say :cool:)

Damn, i knew it was gonna be expensive but unfortunately that's out of my price range. Congratulations to anyone going to buy these books and for Dre for his unbelievable effort to get these to fans.

Sorry, these were retail only, no wholesale and they are primo 9.8 copies.

Crazy thing is I'm still getting $300+ o my 69 cover, but when I released it on the boards it was only $150 since it was my book.

No 9.8 blue label? Raw only? Is that because they are numbered in handwriting? (just wondering)

( is this a stupid question... You can say :cool:)

Yup, numbered and witnessed.

Dre,

Some people shouldn't have my phone number - this way they won't call me when I'm trying to a have a romantic meal with my fiancée.

lol

She's about to smack the phone out of my hand.

you know phones have this thing called an off switch :gossip::jokealert: