• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #100 15 Covers

486 posts in this topic

So how are you supposed to get the comixolgy version, by the time you are done with all these covers you should just go by a nice copy of #1 in a 9.8 holder cause it's going to cost just as much.

Stupid insane and dumb. I am sorry I chased after the 1:200 already....

Oh well.

James G

Now all sold out.

All of them.

Allegedly 330,000 copies of 1 comic sold out in a few days.

Who said comics were dead - this is what 'moderns' needed for people to realise that modern #1's of certain titles will be as valuble as GA and SA keys due to tiny print runs.

TWD 9.9 sold for $17,000 only 6 weeks ago.

Scary.

But only 7,200 were EVER printed.

Now all sold out.

All of them.

Who said comics were dead - this is what 'moderns' needed for people to realise that modern #1's of certain titles will be as valuble as GA and SA keys due to tiny print runs.

Scary.

Sorry Modern #1 will never be as valuable as silver or golden age keys.

And where did a WD I assume #1 9.9 sell for 17K especially since previous sales were around 7K and there is one on ebay sitting at10 OBO.

You also have to consider the number of people that bought 200 copies in order to get the sketch, myself included so you will see a flood of these books in a couple weeks when we all get the books.

James G

Now all sold out.

All of them.

Scary.

Pics or id didn't happen. This is how bad rumors get started (tsk)

Jerome

Went to my lcs today and the whole front counter was covered with stacks of WD 100, including a huge stack of the chromiums. Quite a sight!

I really don't get all the angst about this. If you want to buy all of them, do it, if not, don't.

And don't forget, that if your lcs sells a barn load of these things, that helps him stay in business and to be there to sell you the books that give you pleasure.

I get the feeling that if some of the people around here found a Playboy bunny in their bed covered in hundred dollar bills they would be-atch about it.

Or does it all just come down to what I collect rocks, what you collect sucks?

That whole argument about hating something because it's popular or because of 'hype' is total garbage, imo. Why should your opinion change based on what others think? Do you want to never be considered, trendy? If you aren't trendy, then you must be cool, right? C'mon...

I look at it as, hey, more people to talk to about it, more interest in something I enjoy. It's just business, some people can't get their heads around that, and to stop liking something because someone is getting rich(er) and you wishing you'd thought of it, makes me question them liking it in the first place.

rantrant

Jerome

That whole argument about hating something because it's popular or because of 'hype' is total garbage, imo. Why should your opinion change based on what others think? Do you want to never be considered, trendy? If you aren't trendy, then you must be cool, right? C'mon...

Before the TV show, TWD was the book that everyone knew about but no one was reading. Now its the book that everyone knows about and everyone is reading. Diehards probably feel like the little 'indy' book will lose its 'indy' feel because of the hype. OMG could you imagine if they printed an issue in color? :o

I agree with you. As long as the book is telling an awesome story and helping your LCS I see no reason to complain.

Before the TV show, TWD was the book that everyone knew about but no one was reading. Now its the book that everyone knows about and everyone is reading. Diehards probably feel like the little 'indy' book will lose its 'indy' feel because of the hype. OMG could you imagine if they printed an issue in color? :o

:gossip: #75

:roflmao:

I agree with you. As long as the book is telling an awesome story and helping your LCS I see no reason to complain.

Good point about the 'indy' status. But that cherry's been popped for a while now, hehe.

Jerome