• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #100 15 Covers

486 posts in this topic

CONFIRMED! Dynamic Forces Cover!

http://dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/p-C119541.html

I think that's just the Chromium issue with a signature and certificate (shrug)

perhaps but there is no lettering hm

hmStock photo?

I saw a couple images like this when they did the L&K run a while back. People thought they were gonna get sketch covers to Welcome To Lovecraft #1 even and they never did release the foil Head Games #1 cover they advertised too.

i'd still like to know the real print run of the escape variant. as i mentioned, they were at 3,000 at the end of friday with 6 hours saturday to go, so maybe 4,000. i'm not sure if that number includes walkers, but there were FAR less walkers than survivors. obviously, there were a few copies given to people who didn't run the event (drew carey), and obviously there were more copies printed than given out, so we'll see what happens with those, but i'd guess 6,000-6,500

i'd still like to know the real print run of the escape variant. as i mentioned, they were at 3,000 at the end of friday with 6 hours saturday to go, so maybe 4,000. i'm not sure if that number includes walkers, but there were FAR less walkers than survivors. obviously, there were a few copies given to people who didn't run the event (drew carey), and obviously there were more copies printed than given out, so we'll see what happens with those, but i'd guess 6,000-6,500

I ran the escape on Staurday and my number was 01977. If that helps you. I think they just handed the badges out in random order, so, the highest badge number you saw may be the upper end on entrants.

I ran the escape on Staurday and my number was 01977. If that helps you. I think they just handed the badges out in random order, so, the highest badge number you saw may be the upper end on entrants.

reading this, i think they started from 0 each day. so, 3,000 friday. thursday was only 3 hours, so probably 1,000-1,500. plus 6 hours saturday. so maybe 6,000-8,000

what time did you run?

8K was the number that most people have been tossing around for a few weeks now. Plust add the workers, zombies and extras and I think they may have just printed a nice round 10k. My understanding of print costs is tha there isn't a big difference in price between 9K and 10K copies. Some one with more knowledge of that stuff will hopefully speak up. As always, only time will tell.

I'm still waitng to see the black and red book and the all white cover.

8K was the number that most people have been tossing around for a few weeks now. Plust add the workers, zombies and extras and I think they may have just printed a nice round 10k. My understanding of print costs is tha there isn't a big difference in price between 9K and 10K copies. Some one with more knowledge of that stuff will hopefully speak up. As always, only time will tell.

I'm still waitng to see the black and red book and the all white cover.

the more info comes in, the more you guys are probably right about 10K. good for those of us that want a copy, but don't want to pay $60-$150. probably a $20-$40 book soon

100% home made ... The legit WD 100 covers have the title in white letters ... I would encourage you not to purchase these unless you want something that was not made by Skybound/Image.

This guy has a bunch of the white sketch covers up, but I can't tell if by his description these are homemade?

Can someone shine some light on this for me please?

I asked about this, in the Walking Dead Discussion Thread. No replies. Maybe someone will here.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=17&Number=5844069&Searchpage=1&Main=264036&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post5844069

100% home made ... The legitimately WD 100 covers have white letters
So technically... counterfeit?

I don't know if I'd call it counterfeit, but I doubt it was Skybound sanctioned. They didn't try to re-produce something, they added to it.

I saw one at the shop. It looks nice, but when I found out it was made by the shop rather than something from Image, at $40, I put it back.