• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #100 15 Covers

486 posts in this topic

The escape, while fun is going to tough to find a decent grade book. There were tons of people that had no care in the world for the incentive and were actually folding it up and treating them terribly.

One of the individual_without_enough_empathys running with us actually threw their cup of water in one of the zombie girls face. The nerve of some people never ceases to amaze me.

You're f'ing kidding me, right?

If I was there I would've stepped in and forced an apology right then and right there. Reasons like that is why there are so many stupid rules; stupid rules because of stupid people.

Jerome

So I just read that the Escape cover has 10,000 print run. What do you think of the current valuation of $100-140 on this then? Too high or low?

The 1:200 should have a print run of 1500 and is going for around $225-300.

The 500 print Comixology is going for around $500.

The escape cover will be $50 tops in a month. The 1:200 will come down to mid 100's eventually (i'm annoyed I had no impulse control and bought one). The Comixology should hold value but probably in the 200-300 range.

The #94 image expo sketch and the #81 comicspro had print runs of 200 and those aren't as expensive even though the 94 sketch is one of the coolest covers in my opinion besides the #50 superhero variant. These may stay high in price for a while but it always comes down to quantity available.

Just my opinion.

Hate to quote myself but multiple on eBay for less than $100 right now. A 'Mint' one just sold BIN for $80.

So I just read that the Escape cover has 10,000 print run. What do you think of the current valuation of $100-140 on this then? Too high or low?

The escape cover will be $50 tops in a month. The 1:200 will come down to mid 100's eventually (i'm annoyed I had no impulse control and bought one). The Comixology should hold value but probably in the 200-300 range.

The #94 image expo sketch and the #81 comicspro had print runs of 200 and those aren't as expensive even though the 94 sketch is one of the coolest covers in my opinion besides the #50 superhero variant. These may stay high in price for a while but it always comes down to quantity available.

Just my opinion.

Hate to quote myself but multiple on eBay for less than $100 right now. A 'Mint' one just sold BIN for $80.

Lots of current auctions of the escape variant look to have some sort of moisture ripple. Ewww.

Offer to people before the run. tell them how to handle the comic when they get it. then give me one for free for a good idea. :angel:

lol I was in my "sports ticket scalper" mode. It didn't go over well with the participants, too aggressive..

:tonofbricks:

Just my opinion.

Just a reminder to myself that beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I think the 50 superhero cover and the 94 image expo sketch are the two WORST covers in the the entire run. Despise them both with a passion. :)

Jim

The escape, while fun is going to tough to find a decent grade book. There were tons of people that had no care in the world for the incentive and were actually folding it up and treating them terribly.

One of the individual_without_enough_empathys running with us actually threw their cup of water in one of the zombie girls face. The nerve of some people never ceases to amaze me.

You're f'ing kidding me, right?

If I was there I would've stepped in and forced an apology right then and right there. Reasons like that is why there are so many stupid rules; stupid rules because of stupid people.

Jerome

+1 What sort of pathetic human being does stuff like that?

Just my opinion.

Just a reminder to myself that beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I think the 50 superhero cover and the 94 image expo sketch are the two WORST covers in the the entire run. Despise them both with a passion. :)

Jim

Really? :o That's first i've heard of someone not liking the superhero variant. To each his own :foryou:

Just my opinion.

Jim

Really? :o That's first i've heard of someone not liking the superhero variant. To each his own :foryou:

I think that thing is ridiculous

i got the mich cover of her beheading a zombie or whatever, it's in my office, haven't read it. not because i think i am going to flip it, just because well, it's a good series and i feel bad staying away from an issue just because a lot are getting printed. i will probably be able to get all the easy to find covers in the discount box in a few months though.

I think the Frank Quitely 'old lady' cover is incredible, especially up close. I find it genuinely disturbing, which for a horror cover is a good thing.

You can see every strand of hair and every wrinkle,even down to her teeth clearly being implants.

Her eyes and skin pallor are just gross. I could see this one becoming quite iconic/notorious in time. Kind of a Crime SuspenStories 22 of it's day.

So I just read that the Escape cover has 10,000 print run.

well, i know that the badges survivors were wearing ended around 3,000 tonight, with tomorrow to go. not sure if that number included walkers, but i think it might. they only did this event for 3 hours yesterday, 8 today, and 6 tomorrow. there were about 30-35 people in my run, but i know they also pushed a few times up because certain times didn't have enough people. i could be wrong, but i don't think there are 10,000 of these, unless they release copies that didn't go to walkers/survivors.

and yeah, 95% of people i saw were treating the book like it gave you zombie aids. at least 20% were folding it