• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

She's Back!

28 posts in this topic

So can Bruce Lee really kick Muhammad Ali's ?

Nah, Ali is the official greatest tuchus-kicker of all time.

I don't agree with their methodology or conclusions sometimes... but these are/were interesting shows.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight_Science

http://www.spike.com/shows/deadliest-warrior

For shame! Her scenes were amongst the best in the movie.
More power to her. I was not a huge fan of Hawkeye and Black Widow in the movie, but hey if she can make it happen then go for it.

+1

Her scene with Loki is my favorite scene in the movie

More power to her. I was not a huge fan of Hawkeye and Black Widow in the movie, but hey if she can make it happen then go for it.

+1

Don't get me wrong here. Scar Jo was EXTREMELY good in the movie. I was commenting on the black widow/hawkeye storyline they seem to be developing. Plus I am a little jaded as I do not like Hawkeye in the comics.

And you right Elijah Snow, she could kick the $h@t out of me. . .and I'd probably like it :cool:

By the way I hope you made it home from Heroes ok.

Scarlett has already appeared in Iron Man 2, but she is also due to star in Hancock 2 and Nick Fury.

Probably an error but... We getting a Nick Fury movie?

+1

Don't get me wrong here. Scar Jo was EXTREMELY good in the movie. I was commenting on the black widow/hawkeye storyline they seem to be developing. Plus I am a little jaded as I do not like Hawkeye in the comics.

And you right Elijah Snow, she could kick the $h@t out of me. . .and I'd probably like it :cool:

......it would be the type of whupping that would make us better. GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

+1

Her first scene is among the worst in the movie.. obvious stunt double, and shockingly bad editing..These blunders not being her( the actress) fault, strong performance throughout the rest of the film saves the character.

Scarlett doesn't take all that money. After her agent ( a hefty amount ), and her publicist, and so on - curious how much she actually makes.

I would be surprised if she won't make something on the backend.

Scarlett doesn't take all that money. After her agent ( a hefty amount ), and her publicist, and so on - curious how much she actually makes.

I would be surprised if she won't make something on the backend.

she's making it all on the backend (although the front isn't bad)