• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has this zombie thing gone too far?

58 posts in this topic

I think the Human species has gone to far. Everywhere I go I see a human. I can't even look out my front window without seeing one of those stupid humans. I even wake up next to one everyday. Maybe we should kill some of those off. Who knows, they might turn into zombies.

Yeah, it's more of a conversation starter taking stock at just how Zombies have really epitomized what we really think is truly frightening: ourselves. We've promoted our sense of fear from other THINGS to OURSELVES.

Personally, I love 'em. And Andy--I commensurate your comment. I too cannot function without my coffee.

Says the guys who post to internet message boards for hours out of every day.

Existentialism is alive and well. World building according to plan. Film at eleven. lol

Anyone see that episode of tosh.o where there was an actual "zombie" news story and people actually thought it was starting. So this dude dresses like a zombie and goes around scaring people. They actually thought he was real until he started laughing.

Anyone see that episode of tosh.o where there was an actual "zombie" story and people actually thought it was starting. So this dude dresses like a zombie and goes around scaring people. They actually thought he was real until he started laughing.

That was hilarious. Until the one guy pulled a gun on him.

I didn't even see the gun until they did a slow motion clip. Also yOu guys know that the military already has procedures in place in case of zombies. They actually think zombies are doable through chemical warfare. I would suggest those who are not armed to get something even if it's a mini handgun.

Zombie.jpg
:applause: Thank you for posting that. I can't believe what is happening to most folks. doh! and how this is now considered normal.

sign of the times. not a good one either.

Everybody wants to text on their phones now,and not talk.

What would Alexander Graham Bell think?

alexander_graham_bell_500px-483x423.jpg

I didn't even see the gun until they did a slow motion clip. Also yOu guys know that the military already has procedures in place in case of zombies. They actually think zombies are doable through chemical warfare. I would suggest those who are not armed to get something even if it's a mini handgun.

The CDC has a zombie apocolypse survival guide digital comic on their web site.

http://www.cdc.gov/phpr/zombies/#/page/1

The CDC has a zombie apocolypse survival guide digital comic on their web site.

http://www.cdc.gov/phpr/zombies/#/page/1

Oh wow. I will have to read it tonight after work.

Anyone see that episode of tosh.o where there was an actual "zombie" story and people actually thought it was starting. So this dude dresses like a zombie and goes around scaring people. They actually thought he was real until he started laughing.

That was hilarious. Until the one guy pulled a gun on him.

Here's the full video