• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC PICS

106 posts in this topic

Jedi Arrested Thursday at 5pm - walked by and they were frisking and taking of his lightsaber. Poor OBI !!!

securedownload-41.jpg

This must be that business on Cato Neimodia that Anakin was bragging about. hm

Thanks for the pics, I sure wish i could be there. If ya find 10 secs and are in the right area could you take a few pics of the venders tables "The ones that are actually selling comics" I love looking at the amassed collections of golden age goodness :)

Have fun !!

Thanks for the pics, I sure wish i could be there. If ya find 10 secs and are in the right area could you take a few pics of the venders tables "The ones that are actually selling comics" I love looking at the amassed collections of golden age goodness :)

Have fun !!

Oh yeah! I'll be there Sat. and take pics of alot of wall books. :cloud9:

i wish i was there

Fly on over,my wife and friend aren't going and I have two weekend passes bought and paid for that aren't being used.One thing your name is Shelly,Okay! (thumbs u

Jedi Arrested Thursday at 5pm - walked by and they were frisking and taking of his lightsaber. Poor OBI !!!

This must be that business on Cato Neimodia that Anakin was bragging about. hm

lol