• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little of EVERYTHING sales thread! RAWS NOW 15% OFF!

157 posts in this topic

Alright, i HAVE to thin out some of these dang books! I've been trying to organize my comics room and there is just WAY too many books. Not to mention, most of them arent even in my focus or i have higher graded slabbed copies also doh!

Over the next couple days, ill add more and more as i get them scanned but ill start off with a bunch tonight.

Standard rules, no probies, HOSers, or you know who you are'ers (thumbs u

Payment by check, mo or PP. Shipping will be exact. Id rather just do the 48 contig but if you are outside that, shoot me a pm and we'll figure it out. For slabs, ill only do USPS priority. For raws, ill do whatever your little hearts desire.

I want EVERYONE to be VERY happy with these books so for the raws, i'm hopefully going to intentionally undergrade them all so you'll be pleasantly surprised when you get them in hand. Back cover scans available uopn request but if there are any BC problems, ill include a scan. otherwise, the BC is in line with the assigned grade.

Any questions about grade, price or anything else, just shoot me a pm.

Alright, onto the books :whee:

Start off with one of my alltime favorites :cloud9:

Avengers 100

VERY slight edge and spine wear. INSANELY bright colors and ow/w pages. A few NCB dings and thats about it. As is, 9.0-9.2. pressed, i wouldnt be surprised if it was 9.4+. SUPER nice book!

$125

avengers100s.jpg

Captain Marvel 2 A copy

A few cb and ncb dings on spine and that little spot at the top of the bottom staple. INSANE cover colors. Nicest 7.5 you'll ever see!

$15 SOLD

cm2-2s.jpg

Captain Marvel 9

A few spine dings and thats it. Sick looking book. With a press, this woud look as nice as any 9.4+ book you've ever seen.

9.0-9.2

$30

cm9s.jpg

Iron Man 2

Ahhh, my infamous chip out the back IM2! lol (inside joke!)

The gloss and color on this book i would put up against ANY SA book you have ever seen. ANY! Literally, better color and gloss than maybe any book i own! A few little dings and the bottom spine has a little ding. Back cover and the last page has a little tiny chip out of it right by the fishing picture at the top. Without that, i'd be pressing this and getting a 9.4 probably :censored:

7.5-8.0 and the nicest freaking one you will EVER see guaranteed!!!

$70 SOLD

im2f.jpg

im2b.jpg

Iron Man 3 copy A

WICKED book with a few little spine dings and a TINY, TINY little crease(like 1/64 of an inch) at the bottom right. Another with crazy colors and gloss.

9.0-9.2

$80 SOLD

im3a.jpg

Iron Man 4

Another with just crazy cover colors and gloss! A few dings on the spine that mosty dont break color. 9.2, maybe 9.4 as is. With a press, i own MANY 9.6's that dont look as nice as this would. Dont buy this expecting a press and 9.6 but id be pretty surprised if it didnt end up in a 9.4 slab after a press. Right now though, 9.2+

$110 SOLD

im4.jpg

Iron Man 5

Some general wear on the spine but a small crease you can barely see going right thru that dorks faceabout two inches down from the top. Great colors and gloss. What a freaking shame!!! :cry: 6.0 and the nicest freaking one you could ever want!

$25 SOLD

im5.jpg

Sell me some Guardians of the Galaxy kee-rap.

This will be mostly SA but i know for a fact somewhere in these damn boxes are some upper mid grade Marvel Super Heroes with their 1st appearances hm

When/if i'll be able to find them is a different question doh!