• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sold.

28 posts in this topic

Standard rules

:takeit: takes it.

PPal,MO,Check all good.

Payment due in 24 hours.

No Dunce Cappers.

shipping: US 15 Can 25 Overseas 40

I haven't had this all that long.

I bought it because I wanted to own one , and now I have lol

Crime SuspenStories 22 cgc 3.5 oww

$475 firm.

trades welcome. early FF,Xmen,Hulk etc..

css22001.jpg

a few books I'd be interested in.

FF: 4,12,13,26,48,

IncHulk 2-6

JiM 89,112,114

Marvel Spotlight 5

SilverSurfer 4

TTA hulk covers

X-men 2,3,13,32,46,57

Hi,

Would you be interested in a raw Giant size Xmen 1. I'm not much of a grader but I would put it between a 6 and 7. I think closer to a 7. I could send pics if you're interested.

Let me know.

Thanks

Chris

Hi,

Would you be interested in a raw Giant size Xmen 1. I'm not much of a grader but I would put it between a 6 and 7. I think closer to a 7. I could send pics if you're interested.

Let me know.

Thanks

Chris

Thanks, but no. My X interest is 1-66

Just curious... I haven't bought an OPG for several years. My most recent guide (#38) shows VG 4.0 value at $64. What is the current guide value for a 3.5 copy?!?!?!?!!???

Just curious... I haven't bought an OPG for several years. My most recent guide (#38) shows VG 4.0 value at $64. What is the current guide value for a 3.5 copy?!?!?!?!!???

Not that this is the right place for a comment like this, but this book has been on fire lately. The price is not unreasonable based on recent GPA trends. Nice book Mark good luck!

You can throw the guide out the window on these. They come up so rarely it's really hard to judge, and the seller is free to ask whatever he wants. There are ZERO of these CGC'd and available on the bay.

You should probably refrain from questioning the sellers price in his thread.

If the 4.5 in your sig line is for sale I'll pay you triple for what you see in your guide... ;)

Didn't mean to disparage or anything, was genuinely curious. Of course I respect the seller to ask for anything he wants. Thanks for the info, good to know. As I indicated in the question, I haven't been keeping up with prices lately -- Overstreet or otherwise. Good luck with the sale! I agree that it's an outstanding comic at any price, in any grade. :-)

Not offended at all. I personally have no problem with someone questioning my price in a sales thread. I feel if I price a book, I should be able to stand behind that price.

As others have said OSPG is obsolete in regards to this book.

OSPG has 4.0 at $194 However it would shock me if you found a copy in the VG range anywhere near $200. The book is smoking hot, and I feel my price is Strong but fair.

Any chance you have a shot of the label or the cert #? I've been looking for one I'd like to look it up if I could.

Not offended at all. I personally have no problem with someone questioning my price in a sales thread. I feel if I price a book, I should be able to stand behind that price.

OSPG has 4.0 at $194 However it would shock me if you found a copy in the VG range anywhere near $200. The book is smoking hot, and I feel my price is Strong but fair.

After looking at GPA I completely agree. Good luck, buddy and great to see such a great example of a classy seller.

After looking at GPA I completely agree. Good luck, buddy and great to see such a great example of a classy seller.

Mark is so classy, that he once arrived at my house in black tie and a limo to hand deliver my 14 copies of X-Force 1. (worship)

Mark is so crassy, that he once arrived at my house in black tie and a limo to hand deliver my 14 copies of X-Force 1. (worship)

Not the place for that kind of remark. (tsk)

Thanks, I didn't mean to be a "spoon" or anything -- it's just been so long since I've seen a current OPG I had no idea of current value or demand. IMHO, this is Johnny Craig's best horror cover ever! And Craig is my favorite EC cover artist. No true pre-Code horror collector should be without this book! Glad to see people are recognizing it for the classic it is.