• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Toast Report: SDCC 2012 PIC HEAVY!

465 posts in this topic

So is it safe to say that SDCC is the pop culture convention?

Unfortunately, it's safe to say that San Diego is no longer the premier comic con in the country.inue to do well - dealers that are not A level as far as quality of material

As far as pop culture goes, it's mind blowing. I thought last year was insane. This year topped it. The only one that I know of that surpasses this one is the one in Europe. Apparently it's multiples larger than SD.

Yes, there will many costume pics forthcoming. If that disappoints, I hear you can find anything that floats your boat on this thing called the Internet.

Great stuff so far. :popcorn:

So is it safe to say that SDCC is the pop culture convention?

Unfortunately, it's safe to say that San Diego is no longer the premier comic con in the country.inue to do well - dealers that are not A level as far as quality of material

As far as pop culture goes, it's mind blowing. I thought last year was insane. This year topped it. The only one that I know of that surpasses this one is the one in Europe. Apparently it's multiples larger than SD.

Let's go.

Where? When?....

Great report. I love these kind of reports...