• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADE THIS ASM 181

15 posts in this topic

I'd say 9.4 without a doubt. LLC keeps it from 9.8. Could be 9.6, I'd have to see that LRC in person. Looks like a crease or fold from the middle bottom edge of the exclaimation point and moving down to the left.

Either way, I'd appreciate it if you returned my book to me. Thanks! stooges.gif

Going by the front scan alone it looks like a NM , the bottom left corner keeps it from grading higher.

A while back...I sent 2 copies of this book in for grading. The lesser of the 2 was graded for free by CGC and to be donated to charity.

Here's the second copy.....

anASM181donation.jpg

At the time....I graded both books NM. The above book did come back a 9.4....but the 1st copy I posted came back a 6.5 893whatthe.gif

There was a tiny piece missing on the back cover. I don't have a scan....but look at the URC...and you can see that the corner isn't visible.

The moral of the story? Be sure to inspect the back cover before submitting. foreheadslap.gif

I'd say a probable 9.2 possible 9.4...but I'd have to see the back cover to be sure.

Newt - Love the new avatar - never was a real supes fan! hi.gif

lol thanks. It's my way of celebrating the fast approach of the new Spider-Man flick.