• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay seller zendocowboy probably shouldn't be wearing those tiny undergarments

57 posts in this topic

You know what? We're all pretty ugly in our own way. We're fat, skinny, too muscled, not muscled enough, hairy, white, black, blemished, tarnished, pooched, messed up noses......., warts and all. I'm really getting tired of everyone making fun of physical appearances around here.

You guys are f***ing shallow, and need to come to grips that you probably don't look so hot yourself, right now, and if not, then you'll be getting the ultimate karmic come-uppance real shortly in the future.

And I hope, when you do, all the young, perfect, pristine people laugh at your ugly @sses :sumo:

I get where you're coming from, but the difference is the guys around here aren't trying to sell comics in their underwear. When you flash your mess in public, on the internet, you're subjecting yourself to judgment. Right or wrong, justified or not justified, it's human nature. It is shallow to be critical of another person's looks, but it's also shallow to flash your junk to sell that has nothing to do with your junk.

Plus I have extra-long legs & a tiny waist. ;-)

If that's her--then just NO, you don't have a "tiny" waist. I'm not saying she's fat or I find her unattractive, but she's not thin, and she's leagues away from "tiny." For reference, the picture below is what someone who is thin or "tiny" looks like when they sit like she is. My last ex-girlfriend looked about like that auction seller (she was 5' 7" and 165 when we broke up), and my current girlfriend looks nowhere close to that chunky (6' 1" and 155).

depositphotos_1945089-Black-Bikini-Girl.jpg

That's airbrushed, she's sucking her gut in, and it's almost impossible to have a stomach look that flat when seated if you've had anything to eat in the preceding few hours.

I don't disagree with you about the Ebay woman, but this pic was a bad example. My ex was 5'6" 115-120 with abdominal definition, and she didn't look like that when outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed

WTF are we talking about. lol

I love it how we comic book geeks complain about a woman, how do I say this, not many have GFs, and some that do, are pretty freaking big. Yes you go to Comic con and see what maybe 2000 good looking women? The rest of the women you would not want. Yes I see good looking comic book women, and yes I see about 40,000, biscuit eating, Popeye's Finger licking, big old guys walking around that place too wishing they had a GF period.

Yes I said it, I am telling like it is. And yes, the start of this post is shallow. That girl has better curves then lots of comic women. Prove me wrong?

And Like I said, don’t post Comic con women. When you only have about 2000 out of 30,000, FYI Display and go go dancer girls working at the con don’t count.

This was a stupid post.

"I get where you're coming from, but the difference is the guys around here aren't trying to sell comics in their underwear. When you flash your *spoon* in public, on the internet, you're subjecting yourself to judgment. Right or wrong, justified or not justified, it's human nature. It is shallow to be critical of another person's looks, but it's also shallow to flash your junk to sell *spoon* that has nothing to do with your junk."

I agree with this post from above.

Wampler

Definitely written by a man. The first comment about no or unusual underwear is from Stripes!

No woman would ever, ever reference that movie!

AND THAT'S A FACT, JACK!

Stripes was my ex-girlfriend's favorite movie, and she quoted it often. She's a big Bill Murray fan, lots of women are.

I don't disagree with you about the Ebay woman, but this pic was a bad example. My ex was 5'6" 115-120 with abdominal definition, and she didn't look like that when outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed

WTF are we talking about. lol

Bodies. It's not shallow unless you're unable to see past them to the person underneath when you meet them. :angel:

5' 6" and 120 is far closer to that pic I linked than the ones on E-Bay. It's difficult to find pics of women sitting in the position the linked one on E-Bay is with their legs in a tight sitting position--had to go to page 4 or 5 of a google image search just to get that one.

I love it how we comic book geeks complain about a woman, how do I say this, not many have GFs, and some that do, are pretty freaking big. Yes you go to Comic con and see what maybe 2000 good looking women? The rest of the women you would not want. Yes I see good looking comic book women, and yes I see about 40,000, biscuit eating, Popeye's Finger licking, big old guys walking around that place too wishing they had a GF period.

Yes I said it, I am telling like it is. And yes, the start of this post is shallow. That girl has better curves then lots of comic women. Prove me wrong?

Yea the original observations were shallow, and she is thinner than a lot of men and women into comics. I think most men here have wives/girlfriends though.

Does anyone else think this was written by a late 50's, overweight, balding, white, lonely man?

Some of my favorite people are balding and in their 50's;) but I applaud the equal time description:) (worship)

Yeah, Tupenny is awesome.

lol

I am going to do the exact same thing with some auctions is my new conclusion

If I see your abs or your arms next to or behind some CGC slabs, I'm clicking the "back" button as fast as my fingers can manage it. :fear:

Oh, oh, oh!

You should peddle your wares via Youtube Rap Videos. Post a link in your auction to a specific video. Kind of an "infomercial" on each auction.

Oh, oh, oh!

You should peddle your wares via Youtube Rap Videos. Post a link in your auction to a specific video. Kind of an "infomercial" on each auction.

Maybe he could wear a Slave Leia costume. hm

And Like I said, don’t post Comic con women. When you only have about 2000 out of 30,000, FYI Display and go go dancer girls working at the con don’t count.

This was a stupid post.

"I get where you're coming from, but the difference is the guys around here aren't trying to sell comics in their underwear. When you flash your *spoon* in public, on the internet, you're subjecting yourself to judgment. Right or wrong, justified or not justified, it's human nature. It is shallow to be critical of another person's looks, but it's also shallow to flash your junk to sell *spoon* that has nothing to do with your junk."

I agree with this post from above.

Wampler

I dont understand??? Are you saying no one here has a GF that isnt a beast?? (shrug)

How on earth anyone can get upset over people commenting on her appearance is beyond me! The girl put a pic of herself in her underwear on eBay to sell comic books. She is MORE than fair game for people to make any comment they want imo (thumbs u

I guess that makes me shallow??? Are we allowed to comment on ANYONES appearance??? me taking a pic of an overweight girl at a con, ok, i can see people thinking thats shallow. A woman posting a pic of herself in her underwear and slapping it on eBay?!? Sorry, you have to have "issues" to get upset at people commenting on THAT! :preach:

Dude: "Hey babe, I am thinkin' about selling this book"

Chick: "Well, it doesn't have an eye poppin' cover, but ok..."

Dude: "and speakin of catchin people's eyes..."

Chick: "Wait...you're not going to make me wear that swapmeet lingerie and that ridiculous mask again...Are you??!!??

Dude: "Well..yes..I was also hoping that on one of the pictures you'd wear my little sister's sports braw to hold your braw even higher...

PLEEEEEEEASE..."

Dude:..."I will make dinner tonight, pot pie, your Favorite!!...

now loosen up..yeah yeah..there you go..now just lay down...right there, now, holddd it!..."

ChunkymonkeyII.png

ChunkymonkeyIII.png