• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay seller zendocowboy probably shouldn't be wearing those tiny undergarments

57 posts in this topic

For some reason, this sellers wife or girlfriend seems to think she's pretty hot. Personally I thinks she's a little too plump to be wearing these skimpy panties.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-EC-Library-New-Direction-Era-MD-IMPACT-VALOR-3-vol-HB-set-1988-/190703681606?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c66d34046#ht_1032wt_1378

You know what? We're all pretty ugly in our own way. We're fat, skinny, too muscled, not muscled enough, hairy, white, black, blemished, tarnished, pooched, messed up noses......., warts and all. I'm really getting tired of everyone making fun of physical appearances around here.

You guys are f***ing shallow, and need to come to grips that you probably don't look so hot yourself, right now, and if not, then you'll be getting the ultimate karmic come-uppance real shortly in the future.

And I hope, when you do, all the young, perfect, pristine people laugh at your ugly @sses :sumo:

You know what? We're all pretty ugly in our own way. We're fat, skinny, too muscled, not muscled enough, hairy, white, black, blemished, tarnished, pooched, messed up noses......., warts and all. I'm really getting tired of everyone making fun of physical appearances around here.

You guys are f***ing shallow, and need to come to grips that you probably don't look so hot yourself, right now, and if not, then you'll be getting the ultimate karmic come-uppance real shortly in the future.

And I hope, when you do, all the young, perfect, pristine people laugh at your ugly @sses :sumo:

+1

I agree with the sentiment, but I don't see what this has to do with me being skeeved out by ebay pics of a woman rolling around half-nekkid with a freaky mask on while holding some comics that I'm supposed to want to buy.

...I don't see what this has to do with me being skeeved out by ebay pics of a woman rolling around half-nekkid with a freaky mask on while holding some comics that I'm supposed to want to buy.

For some people that would be a plus.