• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

Does the trade come out this month or next? I've been wanting to read this series for awhile. Everyone I know whose read it tells me how great it is. Also, I'm sure it's been discussed before, but does anyone know the approximate print run on the first issue?

Does the trade come out this month or next? I've been wanting to read this series for awhile. Everyone I know whose read it tells me how great it is. Also, I'm sure it's been discussed before, but does anyone know the approximate print run on the first issue?

Thought it was this month, but just checked..... 4/10.

BTW, WTTB's (welcome).

R

Thought it was this month, but just checked..... 4/10.

BTW, WTTB's (welcome).

R

Thanks Ryan, it's good to be here. Looking forward to picking up the trade next month then.

Nice haul on the Mind MGMT my friend!

I haven't read #7 (yet)..... Been busy reading Y: The Last Man. Trying to finish the series this weekend. Something I should have done in December.

yes y is a must read

Anyone getting the preorder hardcover ?? I am

I have pre ordered a copy as well

I'm waiting to see him when the book has come out, that way I can watch him draw in it!

The Kindt book i'm reading now is really good and I would recommend to anyone that likes Mind MGMT - Red Handed: The Fine Art of Strange Crimes