• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

I got my preordered HC vol1 over the weekend. Good thing this copy is for me because mine has some serious dents in it. Thin bubblemailer + no cardboard + media mail = never gonna have faith in a safe arrival.

Here is my sketch ( you can see one of the dents - lower right )

D2962193-BCD7-4C8B-90D6-39DC8FA0C7BE-9492-000002C4C51F14F7.jpg

my buddy who ordered one - his got totally mangled and they are sending a new one.

mine got beat up a bit but not enough to complain. yup 2 slices of cardboard would have went a long way..i'm happy nonetheless

IMG_20130430_170601.jpg

IMG_20130430_170726.jpg

Got lucky with Challenger being at C2E2. Not only did I save on shipping but they were having a 25% sale on graphic novels!! (thumbs u

That looks great, Ash. TBH I didn't care for the art at first, but I'm really liking it now; the style compliments the story well. I may break down and get a page. What size are they? I assume it's on watercolor paper and not conventional OA board?

Wow, that cover #13 is A-MAZING!

Snagged this Gem the other day, Sharlene was cool enough to posted a picture of him signing it before it went out yesterday!

One of my favorite dialog pages as the team is formed. I collect a lot of my original art based on the scene/dialog/moment :)

MindMGMT9_zps929c9302.jpg

Cheers!