• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

I spent $120 each on my dust covers, I can't see spending $200 on a blank... But I think it's great that there is such a dedicated following out there for this book (Taking for granted that it's not a speculator dropping $200 on this)

I'm not sure you're only paying for a sketch - with these you're paying for an extremely limited retailer variant edition of issue #13, that also happens to be an original piece.

It's kind of like the Hero Initiative WD 100 books - you can get similar sketches on 109s but they won't be worth anywhere close because the blank 100 is a rarity.

I'm not sure you're only paying for a sketch - with these you're paying for an extremely limited retailer variant edition of issue #13, that also happens to be an original piece.

It's kind of like the Hero Initiative WD 100 books - you can get similar sketches on 109s but they won't be worth anywhere close because the blank 100 is a rarity.

QFT

OK, I just read issue 16...twice...and DAMN, am I confused. A few questions:

At first, I thought that Megan and Julianne were the same person...but Megan is being activated during current events, which makes me think the two are unrelated. So...Megan is essentially a double sleeper-agent who the Eraser(?) is trying to activate...but she's already been activated by Zero (so they must still exist at some level as well, regardless of any "mutual disbanding" of both agencies.

So...is Julianne the Eraser? And if so...was she a sleeper agent that was intentionally placed with Verve to infiltrate, or was he supposed to be "programming" her...or what...?

And...did Julianne actually kill Verve?

And...if she is the Eraser, then what is the timeline here, as far as the death of Verve and her time in prison (when/how did she get out?), and her time working as the Eraser during the disbanding of Mind MGMT two years ago...

Man...I'm more confused than I thought!

Edited by jjeanius

That makes perfect sense. Moving from OA to back into comics I think I still think in some rigid terms at times.

OK, I just read issue 16...twice...and DAMN, am I confused. A few questions:

At first, I thought that Megan and Julianne were the same person...but Megan is being activated during current events, which makes me think the two are unrelated. So...Megan is essentially a double sleeper-agent who the Eraser(?) is trying to activate...but she's already been activated by Zero (so they must still exist at some level as well, regardless of any "mutual disbanding" of both agencies.

So...is Julianne the Eraser? And if so...was she a sleeper agent that was intentionally placed with Verve to infiltrate, or was he supposed to be "programming" her...or what...?

And...did Julianne actually kill Verve?

And...if she is the Eraser, then what is the timeline here, as far as the death of Verve and her time in prison (when/how did she get out?), and her time working as the Eraser during the disbanding of Mind MGMT two years ago...

Man...I'm more confused than I thought!

it is confusing, but I'm with TBP, I've quit trying to guess because I'm consistently wrong. I think by calling her Julianne VERVE and showing the cheek scars, Matt intends for us to think Julianne is the Eraser at this point. Knowing Matt's style, he will add an unforeseen twist! I've always had a suspicion that Lyme is really the Eraser, I mean it seems strange to have 2 characters in the same story who both possess the ability to erase memory (although I think Lyme has lost that ability when he lost his eye sight). Ok ok, I'm done :)