• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

Ok Matt, WTF...

Am I crazy, or is Meru Lyme's daughter?!?!?! I've had suspisions before, with their similar powers and all, but I think #18 may have dropped a big hint at something. Notice the Richard Scary-esqe spread: Lyme (the Bear) and Lyme's Wife (Shown as a Rabbit)...now look at the one unidentified animal-character on the page...ITS A YOUNG RABBIT, right behind Lyme and his rabbit wife. Am I missing something here, or is that supposed to be a young Meru?!

PS - I LOVED this issue. I appreciate that even his "filler" issues arent really filler issues.

I haven't read 18 yet (damn you, Midtown, why can't you just teleport my books...?!?).

That being said, I used to think Meru was his daughter, but I keep seeing other signs to the contrary. So...I lean towards, "I doubt it".

I've also seriously doubted it, but this issue was very interesting, especially considering Matt does nothing by accident ;)

Ok Matt, WTF...

Am I crazy, or is Meru Lyme's daughter?!?!?! I've had suspisions before, with their similar powers and all, but I think #18 may have dropped a big hint at something. Notice the Richard Scary-esqe spread: Lyme (the Bear) and Lyme's Wife (Shown as a Rabbit)...now look at the one unidentified animal-character on the page...ITS A YOUNG RABBIT, right behind Lyme and his rabbit wife. Am I missing something here, or is that supposed to be a young Meru?!

PS - I LOVED this issue. I appreciate that even his "filler" issues arent really filler issues.

+1 on the great issue! This issue had it all: filled in gaps from previous issues, brought us current on Ella, and hints at future relevance. Matt Kindt :golfclap:

I thought the young rabbit was Ella... the narrative box is placed right above the rabbit. Is she Lyme's daughter? I need to go back and pull out some back issues tonight!