• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next Breakout Walking Dead Comic

176 posts in this topic

Probably raw regular editions.

I don't see Abraham doing any immediate business until (sigh) he shows up on the show or is mentioned in pre-release buzz (ala the Governor),

his fate in the series as we all know was sealed a couple issues back.

Only time will tell on how Kirkman uses these characters down the road to better benefit the story. Eugene might eventually become a bad-azz John McClane during the current arc for all we know. lol

I'm guessing TWD #101 will be the next big one after all the hype, due to people running to keep up with it after all this hype (ala #49).

I agree with Kong. Issue 48 has arguably the best cover. It may have the most important event(s) in the TV series in the next season or two depending on how everything shakes out. Issue 48 is arguably the most important issue of the series thus far.

I think that based upon Kirkman's statement that he is trying to make Jesus as popular as Michonne that his first appearance in either issue 91 or 92 is a sleeper and mat become a very desirable issue in a year or two. Particularly if he eventually appears in the TV show.

I agree with Kong. Issue 48 has arguably the best cover. It may have the most important event(s) in the TV series in the next season or two depending on how everything shakes out. Issue 48 is arguably the most important issue of the series thus far.

I think that based upon Kirkman's statement that he is trying to make Jesus as popular as Michonne that his first appearance in either issue 91 or 92 is a sleeper and mat become a very desirable issue in a year or two. Particularly if he eventually appears in the comic.

:gossip: I should probably label this a spoiler but rumor has it he will have a cameo in issue 91 and a full blown appearance in issue 92. I know I sure can't wait for him to appear in the comics.

:makepoint:

33 will be a huge book if the plot in the TV show substantially mirrors the plot in the comic, but I'm less than convinced that the TV show will depict the disgusting violence we've seen in the comic. I don't think the book will ever be unimportant or that it will go down.

I think that based upon Kirkman's statement that he is trying to make Jesus as popular as Michonne that his first appearance in either issue 91 or 92 is a sleeper and mat become a very desirable issue in a year or two. Particularly if he eventually appears in the TV show.

I really thought #91 would be considered the first appearance of Jesus, and had a hut feeling he would be a pivotal character, and even mentioned this to Rosen a long time ago, before Kirkman made that statement. Therefore I purchased a few copies of 91 just to get in early, only to learn that's considered a cameo, and 92 was the real first appearance, and by that time it was already on the rise quickly in price.

Not sure if that's because it was a preview though or cause its his first appearance, either way you couldn't find a copy for less than $25 yet 91 was going for $10 all day long.

48 is pivotal, but there dead right? What happened to other books when the character croaks?

besides what happens IN the book, the cover itself helps sell it. perfect sketch cover.

1st Negan?

Well his 1st is #100 (being seen).

How has that worked in the past, when a pivotal character is mentioned in a comic before he is shown. Are those issues desirable? Was he mentioned first in 96 I think?

No....not at all desirable because of a mention.

1st Negan?

Well his 1st is #100 (being seen).

How has that worked in the past, when a pivotal character is mentioned in a comic before he is shown. Are those issues desirable? Was he mentioned first in 96 I think?

No....not at all desirable because of a mention.

:sorry:

Mary Jane Watson. :roflmao: