• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Quick Favour Please!

12 posts in this topic

I think I've only ever asked this once before, and I'm a bit apprehensive about asking again, but could someone please let me know the GPA on the following:

Batman Vengeance of Bane #1 CGC 9.6.

If there's data on an SS version signed Chuck Dixon and Graham Nolan, that would be great.

I don't subscribe to GPA because I just don't buy certified books, let alone even contemplate bidding on one. (I've got a grand total of 1 CGCer!)

Thanks.

I think I've only ever asked this once before, and I'm a bit apprehensive about asking again, but could someone please let me know the GPA on the following:

If there's data on an SS version signed Chuck Dixon and Graham Nolan, that would be great.

I don't subscribe to GPA because I just don't buy certified books, let alone even contemplate bidding on one. (I've got a grand total of 1 CGCer!)

Thanks.

The 90 day on a 9.6 is $144. There is one " Sgnt series/Signed/Remarked Graham Nolan/Signed by Chuck Dixon" 9.6 at $215 in last 90 days.

Thanks.

The 90 day on a 9.6 is $144. There is one " Sgnt series/Signed/Remarked Graham Nolan/Signed by Chuck Dixon" 9.6 at $215 in last 90 days.

It has and actual value of $2, so enjoy! :thumbsup:

WTF does "remarked" mean? Like "Best Wishes," or some such extra?

It generally means personalized or someone like Jeremey Bulloch might have signed the book "Boba Fett", or something similar.