• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now THAT is a Sonogram...

11 posts in this topic

My first daughter looked like she had one arm behind her head and her legs crossed....almost like she was lying at the beach!

I'll be honest, I'm a superstitious mother f'er and that would really blow my mind. (tsk)

With my kids they looked freaky enough and you could just see bones. Imagine if they looked like something out of a Spawn book.

Holy mess!

I'd be too scared to sleep in the same bed with my wife if her sonogram looked like that! :o

Thanks for the nightmares buddy! (thumbs u

What was the name of that B horror movie in the 70's with the killer monster baby??? I think like "it's alive" or something hm my brother and I would watch that as kids and it'd scare the mess out of me!!! :eek:

Holy mess!

I'd be too scared to sleep in the same bed with my wife if her sonogram looked like that! :o

Thanks for the nightmares buddy! (thumbs u

What was the name of that B horror movie in the 70's with the killer monster baby??? I think like "it's alive" or something hm my brother and I would watch that as kids and it'd scare the mess out of me!!! :eek:

Yep, It's Alive. I believe there were 3 of those movies. :o