• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you make your living....

158 posts in this topic

know what I dont do?

I don't sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed.

You're the Riddler?

know what I dont do?

I don't sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed.

you're the Riddler?

or a lawyer?

know what I dont do?

You're the Riddler?

beat me to it

know what I dont do?

You're the Riddler?

beat me to it

Just a fan of Lloyd Dobler's career aspirations...

(I'm a project/product/process manager for an internet service company)

know what I dont do?

You're the Riddler?

beat me to it

Just a fan of Lloyd Dobler's career aspirations...

(I'm a project/product/process manager for an internet service company)

Great movie! Say Anything...

My job involves handcuffs, tickets, subpoenas, warrants, general insufficiently_thoughtful_persons, fighting drunks and people who flip out on a whim.

Good to see a fellow sheepdog. Not as many tickets since I got off the road, which doesn't bother me. I never wrote many to begin with

Running after people into dark lots who may have guns at three in the morning. :tonofbricks:lol

http://www.nj.com/hobokennow/index.ssf/2012/07/hoboken_police_arrest_three_in.html

Batman?

I wish. Batman, I bet does not have thoughts of the guy your running after turning around and shooting him. lol Plus he has all those cool items on his belt. I could use some of those!

You've got my sympathies Frankie. My Brother-In-Law is a detective in B'more, which may actually be worse.

Have you seen that big guy that wears dark sunglasses and stands near the President when he speaks to the public?

Well that's not me. I clean porta potties.

Always be proud of what you do. (worship)

Have you seen that big guy that wears dark sunglasses and stands near the President when he speaks to the public?

oakland, I encounter man critters in my job. Where are you when I need you??????

oakland, I encounter man critters in my job. Where are you when I need you??????
man_vs_spider_by_cookiemagik-d48tqg8.gif