• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

My 2nd ever piece of OA! (I think I found a niche of this hobby I'm gonna like).

oWKTbdQ.jpg

Think Tank pages are relatively cheap. Guess thats cause of the uncertain future?

My 2nd ever piece of OA! (I think I found a niche of this hobby I'm gonna like).

oWKTbdQ.jpg

Think Tank pages are relatively cheap. Guess thats cause of the uncertain future?

Nice page! I've strongly considered picking up a piece, since I dig a lot of the action packed art. However, it will probably sit in my apt. closet until I can get a house with my own room. The gf is really picky about what goes on the walls. Better to let someone have a piece that they can hang and enjoy on a daily basis.

@Hodor

Awesome! I have only ever considered buying OA for TT and Bedlam. Great page.

Riley & Rahsan have the same art rep :gossip:

Jason at Interiorpages.com - He's great to deal with

oWKTbdQ.jpg

Nice page! I like that the ink washes are done on the page & not digitally; makes for a nicer presentation.

Think Tank pages started out inexpensive; I think the inexpensive price is more likely due to Rahsan just starting out. OA values are typically based on the artistic value, not the book value. There are always exceptions, tho, *Cough* walking dead Adlard *Cough*

One of those is mine. And he left me negative feedback. The buyer wanted a partial refund after I shipped the item because some came up cheaper and he bought a cheaper one. I said no that is buyer's remorse. He leaves negative feedback saying I'm a .

One of those is mine. And he left me negative feedback. The buyer wanted a partial refund after I shipped the item because some came up cheaper and he bought a cheaper one. I said no that is buyer's remorse. He leaves negative feedback saying I'm a .

Are you kidding me? Wow what a scum bag

What's the buyer name so we can block?