• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Add another Variant to the list! Forbidden Planet variant

2707518.jpeg.size-600_maxheight-600_square-true.jpg

Awesome cover! Probably my favorite one so far! I don't see it available for pre-order in their USA website though... (shrug)

Edited by ebtorres

It says 'signed by Nick Spencer'..will this make it a glod.. (shrug)

Should be great for selling raw though (thumbs u

Only to noobs - and that is wrong. (tsk)

Thats a pretty dumb move by the company unless its a facsimile signature which would then make it a blue?

Anyone know if an autopen sig gets a blue or a green, or if indeed its a printed sig,will that automatically be blue?

Its important for collectors to know this and the distributors should make this clear.

But its a bloody good cover.

This book is going to be huge.

Add another Variant to the list! Forbidden Planet variant

2707518.jpeg.size-600_maxheight-600_square-true.jpg

FINALLY

thanks for posting this. I found out about this cover, including the art, like 3 weeks ago. Couldnt find out what variant it was going to be, or where to buy it. Thought it might be a 1:10 or something, but loved the cover.

Glad to know what it is finally, and ordered some :D

Cheers

Thats a pretty dumb move by the company unless its a facsimile signature which would then make it a blue?

Anyone know if an autopen sig gets a blue or a green, or if indeed its a printed sig,will that automatically be blue?

Its important for collectors to know this and the distributors should make this clear.

What are you talking about? Lots of collectors like to buy raw signed copies, not just 'noobs.' These books will sell well raw if they're signed by Spencer. Are you disagreeing with that? Check out the Midtown BKV signed Saga #1s.

What are you talking about? Lots of collectors like to buy raw signed copies, not just 'noobs.' These books will sell well raw if they're signed by Spencer. Are you disagreeing with that? Check out the Midtown BKV signed Saga #1s.

+1

Bought mine from Midtown for $5 i believe, sold for $50. As long as there is a COA, there will be a market.