• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Ok - boardies help needed.

Which booth would someone have to go to to get the NYCC Bedlam variant?

Serious question and any help is appreciated.

Bedlam #1 DF CGC 9.8 now selling for $89.00 on site from original $39.99 :o

Glad I grabbed mine yesterday...Even if it takes a while to get it, it's nice to know I have one coming at a good price. If this book does well, I am sure I will have another one in hand sooner than later too...

Hopefully a SS one...

:grin:

Edited by Pariah

Bedlam #1 DF CGC 9.8 now selling for $89.00 on site from original $39.99 :o

After grabbing mine on Saturday, I noticed that the 39.99 cut off date was supposed to be October 1. My order still reflects the 39.99 price. Hopefully it stays that way.

After grabbing mine on Saturday, I noticed that the 39.99 cut off date was supposed to be October 1. My order still reflects the 39.99 price. Hopefully it stays that way.

Yeah, I noticed the same thing, but I don't think they will change our purchase price (might be some legal issues there since it was listed as 39.99).

You guys must be patient if it's not fast track.

In a way, I think of it like being in a box - I know it is coming, and I will probably have 1 or 2 in hand sooner than later - so the one that comes at a snails pace is in "storage."

I really like this book, so I will be glad to hold on to a couple 9.8s

Edited by Pariah