• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Should be great for selling raw though (thumbs u

Only to noobs - and that is wrong. (tsk)

Thats a pretty dumb move by the company unless its a facsimile signature which would then make it a blue?

Anyone know if an autopen sig gets a blue or a green, or if indeed its a printed sig,will that automatically be blue?

Its important for collectors to know this and the distributors should make this clear.

What are you talking about? Lots of collectors like to buy raw signed copies, not just 'noobs.' These books will sell well raw if they're signed by Spencer. Are you disagreeing with that? Check out the Midtown BKV signed Saga #1s.

+1

Bought mine from Midtown for $5 i believe, sold for $50. As long as there is a COA, there will be a market.

+1 Same here... I got the signed Saga #1 for cover price from Midtown and sold them for about $50. In fact, I even kept one for me! :cloud9:

I just ordered a couple of the Bedlam #1 FP exclusive; the cover is too nice to pass up! I hope shipping charge won't be to steep since it's coming from the U.K. :wishluck:

Should be great for selling raw though (thumbs u

Only to noobs - and that is wrong. (tsk)

Thats a pretty dumb move by the company unless its a facsimile signature which would then make it a blue?

Anyone know if an autopen sig gets a blue or a green, or if indeed its a printed sig,will that automatically be blue?

Its important for collectors to know this and the distributors should make this clear.

What are you talking about? Lots of collectors like to buy raw signed copies, not just 'noobs.' These books will sell well raw if they're signed by Spencer. Are you disagreeing with that? Check out the Midtown BKV signed Saga #1s.

+1

Bought mine from Midtown for $5 i believe, sold for $50. As long as there is a COA, there will be a market.

+1 Same here... I got the signed Saga #1 for cover price from Midtown and sold them for about $50. In fact, I even kept one for me! :cloud9:

I just ordered a couple of the Bedlam #1 FP exclusive; the cover is too nice to pass up! I hope shipping charge won't be to steep since it's coming from the U.K. :wishluck:

I'm still contemplating on picking these up. Anyone have an idea of how much shipping cost would be?

My guess is $5-10 depending on how many you ordered. I've bought a couple comics from UK before and that was about what shipping was to here via their version of the postal service. Royal Mail I think?

Edited by HugeRosen

My guess is $5-10 depending on how many you ordered. I've bought a couple comics from UK before and that was about what shipping was to here via their version of the postal service. Royal Mail I think?

The only thing is Forbidden planet in the UK are known to be terrible handlers and packers of comics. They are usually avoided like the plague unless you absolutely have to buy from them. They don't provide backing boards just bagged.

Edited by buddymagoo

The only thing is Forbidden planet in the UK are known to be terrible handlers and packers of comics. They are usually avoided like the plague unless you absolutely have to buy from them. They don't provide backing boards just bagged.

Awesome :tonofbricks:

Who lives in US and going to nycc can buy me one piece of Bedlam nycc variant :P

I offer handpicked Bedlam UK Forbidden Plannet variant :)))

I would pay 30$ for that variant, but i wont pay 40$ for postage to UK :/

Edited by Dragunov

+1 to this for the NY branch as well, I've only placed one order of six new books with them but all six books looked like they had been the stores reader copies.

The preview was a bit disturbing... doesn't look like it will pull any punches. Maybe it will fill the void that is going to be left by the absence of "The Boys" but in a much darker fashion. (Anti) villans killing villans instead of (Anti) superheroes killing superheroes?

Seems like the hotness of the variants is going to be NYCC, 3rd eye followed by FP UK. FP UK are getting ALL variants pre-signed. There is only one code on the mail order system for a signed version and the London store has no unsigned copies coming. Which is a shame because I like the FP UK variant cover better than 3rd eye.