• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Saw these listed in the solicitations on Bleeding Cool:

BEDLAM #1 DETROIT FANFARE CVR (MR) $3.50

BEDLAM #1 FORBIDDEN PLANET CVR (MR) $3.50

BEDLAM #1 PHANTOM CVR (MR) $3.50

BEDLAM #1 THIRD EYE CVR (MR) $3.50

Counting the standard cover and the NYCC cover, that's 6 different covers already. Larry's cover may or may not be one of those listed above, and then there are the inevitable 2nd and 3rd print variants...

:frustrated:

Over in the Happy thread, there's some folks that don't like all the swearing that's in the comic. My question is, for those that have read these previews, what's worse? The violence in Bedlam or the swearing in Happy?

Over in the Happy thread, there's some folks that don't like all the swearing that's in the comic. My question is, for those that have read these previews, what's worse? The violence in Bedlam or the swearing in Happy?

I think you may have misunderstood. It's not that the swearing offended anybody it's that it just probably didn't need that much (overused) and took up quite a bit of dialogue.

I think you may have misunderstood. It's not that the swearing offended anybody it's that it just probably didn't need that much (overused) and took up quite a bit of dialogue.

If that's the case then indeed I did, thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

Edited by Awax