• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Probably just a price hike to reflect the interest..

They might have noticed that *spoon* head selling it on ebay too...

That is some negative feedback waiting to happen, "Oh sorry, your book won't ship until July 2013"

:insane:

And I bought from that guy before, I received a "NM" book in Fine condition...he refunded my cash, but just the fact that he was that far off in his grading is pure awesomeness...

lol

And his description only says book will be released Oct. 31st. Earliest he gets this book is mid-december and that's if they fast track. I hate eBay sellers like this

lol

And his description only says book will be released Oct. 31st. Earliest he gets this book is mid-december and that's if they fast track. I hate eBay sellers like this

His estimated delivery is in Nov...

:golfclap:

What a fool

You guys must be patient if it's not fast track.

i dont think its known one way or the other, but given the volume of books DF CGCs, i doubt they have a long wait time for their stuff.

i asked Nick on Twitter how many exclusives there are ...

TheWalkingDeadSaga ‏@ThoseBackPages

@nickspencer Nick, there seems to be some confusion on how many different exclusives there are for Bedlam #1 anywhere to find true answers?

Nick Spencer ‏@nickspencer

@ThoseBackPages 6 in total.

Ya... The NYCC was the same price from a different vendor. I figure if I am buying one of each for my collection so be it... Wish I could go to con's. Darn life as a Systems Engineer and being busy...