• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

love that spread! wish I got it. The more I look at it I think I prefer the artwork to have minimal coloring in it. There's something about it when you add the colors it kinda look too much but I guess that's Riley's style.

Does this mean,that as Larry basically thinks this board and its inhabitants are all P's - O - S that the Phantom programme will suffer?

Who's getting any Larry now after this?

I suggest no-body buy the #2 Phantom variant and spend their money with Image instead.

I have heard that Image and Marvel are reconsidering this 'arrangement' as only 1 person was making profit.

Apparently.

Edited by Andy70

If anyone is interested in the phantom variants I suggest Graham Cracker Comics. They are one of the other 19 retailers that sell the phantoms besides Larry. Their prices are much better for online purchasers. I picked up both Bedlam #1 and #2 for $6.99 when they came out and prices range from $2.99 an issue to $9.99 an issue upon release then supply and demand dictate price.

Issue 2 is going to second print. Issue will be out January 9.

bedlam_02_2nd_prt.jpg

The cover is supposed to be a nod to the current Death of the Family storyline, playfully mimicking the Joker mask die cuts.

Riley & Nick have been tearing through product & needed fast cover art.

I'm proud to have helped design this with the unused Phantom art.