• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

are the prices for comixology exactly the same as buying the hard copy....and if so, why.

supply and demand. If you need it today, you can pay the same price. I believe prices decrease over time (similar to ordering a book on a kindle: If it's only available in HC, you are going to pay more to get it...or you can wait like everyone else)

You guys are killing me....god I hate cats!

on the weekend I had to rebag like 70 - 100 books because some arsehole cat decided to pee on my books.

Needless to say, the Cat is now taking prozak. Cats suck.

A few years ago a buddy of mine had a couple of cats...pissed all over some of his carded Star Wars figures...we decided to sell at a premium because of the smell....didn't have any takers. (shrug)

My mom use to be a cat lady. Had a load, I think eight at one point. Every time she would mail my kids Xmas or birthday gifts we would open the mailing packages outside. They always reeked of urine. Then we would rewrap the gifts before hey came inside. I'm so glad all those cats of hers' are dead.

are the prices for comixology exactly the same as buying the hard copy....and if so, why.

supply and demand. If you need it today, you can pay the same price. I believe prices decrease over time (similar to ordering a book on a kindle: If it's only available in HC, you are going to pay more to get it...or you can wait like everyone else)

Bingo... Bedlam #1 is a FREE download. Tell your friends (oh wait, I just did) :)

You guys are killing me....god I hate cats!

on the weekend I had to rebag like 70 - 100 books because some arsehole cat decided to pee on my books.

Needless to say, the Cat is now taking prozak. Cats suck.

A few years ago a buddy of mine had a couple of cats...pissed all over some of his carded Star Wars figures...we decided to sell at a premium because of the smell....didn't have any takers. (shrug)

I H8 CATS. I can deal, but litter boxes are a deal-breaker.