• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

So Before Bedlam dropped I hit Riley and asked him to a unique commission ... took him a few months and a month of waiting in the mail but here it is....

bedlam_zps5008c7ff.jpg

Great piece, thanks for sharing

Great art work there (worship)

Never had a problem with graham crackers, books always come in great shape, and if you are looking for phantom variants they are always cheaper then larrys shop

Well, I'm glad that I can provide you that opportunity.

( I KNOW you appreciate it )

+1 on Graham Crackers..not so much on their packaging as all they do is bag & board them and put them in a box..nothing else..I passed on buying from them this time as I got them for cover but Graham is normally cheaper than everyone else.

Ryan I have my pull list at one of Graham's locations. Their books are 9/10 great quality. Their packaging for online orders is great too. You can buy stuff with confidence there.

Cool. I hit them up for 3 of those Bedlam #3 phantoms. Hope they look great!

+1 on Graham Crackers..not so much on their packaging as all they do is bag & board them and put them in a box..nothing else..I passed on buying from them this time as I got them for cover but Graham is normally cheaper than everyone else.

Huh never had an issue with their packaging. Though I've only ever orderd a couple times online.

Ryan I have my pull list at one of Graham's locations. Their books are 9/10 great quality. Their packaging for online orders is great too. You can buy stuff with confidence there.
Their packaging is not great..good but not great. I've place several orders with them and they are loose in the box shifting around as the post office uses it as a frisbee. Their packaging just reminds me of Hastings.

I have ordered from Graham's a few times before and been content with the way they packaged my books for shipping. The books have always arrived safely, but it might not hurt that I always include a note asking for pristine looking books and for them to be packaged securely.

I ordered a couple of the Bedlam #3 Phantom today from them as well, so here's to hoping that I didn't just jinx myself! :insane:

Huh never had an issue with their packaging. Though I've only ever orderd a couple times online.

If you are local to a Graham, you can purchase comics online and pick them up in-store. Forget if it's only a select few locations or all of them. Saves on shipping fees and shipping mishaps.