• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Yeah, the art is pretty cool! I like that the characters in the preview don't all have square jaws and actually look like they are not related to one another!

I like Rossmo's art, but I don't think I'm going to miss him. By the way, Bedlam rocks! :headbang:

Yeah, the art is pretty cool! I like that the characters in the preview don't all have square jaws and actually look like they are not related to one another!

I like Rossmo's art, but I don't think I'm going to miss him. By the way, Bedlam rocks! :headbang:

I like square jaws and the inbred look. :(

I'm looking forward to the new arc but I will miss Riley's art. I thought it went great with the story. Am I still gonna read? HELLS YES but it just wont be the same.

Just read the preview.

:roflmao: LMAO

I'm a horror fan. That is awesome.

If you like horror, not the Ring Horror but Texas Chainsaw horror. Then this is humorous.

If you aren't into those kinds of movies or stories.. This book just might not be for ya.

I like the art also.

wow.

dont know what to even say. possibly the best issue of the series so far.

the artwork is 175% time better with Ryan on board.

I loved the first 6 so I am PUMPED!

Bedlam needs more lovin'. Easily the most underrated of the current Image onslaught.

You're right on the order (splash is 2 in the comic, Paolo probably mixed them up).

As for going quickly, there's a super small market of people who'd buy pages from this book at those prices -- so the good ones will go quick. The rest will probably stick around (especially since they don't feature MR for the most part).