• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

Looks like the SDCC "Inception" version of the trailer has been reposted too.

Need to find a better video of the leaked convention trailer. Married up with Hans Zimmer's "Time" made this a better release than the actual official trailer.

I guess someone will start a speculative thread on xmen books now :facepalm:

There are too many HG CGC copies of 141 and 142 out there.

Very unlikely to see any big jump.

I really think this movie however is NOT going to give us anything like those issues.

Since Bryan Overrated Singer is involved I already have it set in my mind this movie will blows balls.

Feel free to rant. :D I have my doubts, too, and I'm rather hoping they go a different direction from the classic story.

Don't forget John Byrnes!! One of his best works! There are parodies of #141 too.

Need to find a better video of the leaked convention trailer. Married up with Hans Zimmer's "Time" made this a better release than the actual official trailer.

I don't see any Sentinels on this trailer. :(

I guess someone will start a speculative thread on xmen books now :facepalm:

There are too many HG CGC copies of 141 and 142 out there.

Very unlikely to see any big jump.

I really think this movie however is NOT going to give us anything like those issues

Like any of the other movies that were based on stories and/or introduced characters whom received price bumps in their first appearance had anything to do with the comics & stories they came from?

Beautiful sentence structure, no?

:D

-slym

Which comics will is be based on?

X-Men 141 and 142, but they have already spiked in price. So, that flipping ship has already sailed.

There is always the spike right before the movie is released... it may or may not be as high of a spike as before, but it is usually there.

:)

-slym

They will probably add them after the test screenings.

Are you questioning whether there will be Sentinels in the movie, or just commenting that they're not being shown in the trailer? Trailer appearance or no, they will be in the film.

X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-full-sized-Sentinel-550x976_zps87c2cc79.jpg

Are you questioning whether there will be Sentinels in the movie, or just commenting that they're not being shown in the trailer? Trailer appearance or no, they will be in the film.

:cloud9:

Xmen_fosse2_zps877c3ad1.gif

Is that James Dyson standing there?