• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

25 moments in the struggle between X-Men and humans

This collection of photos (and below video) were released on the new viral marketing website 25 Moments. It tells the whole story of the Mutants right from where we left off on X-Men: First Class. Sadly as time moves forward, things start to get worse and worse for our X-buddies. And a lot of them die. So be warned there are some spoilers ahead.

ujilhghyhqokpnojh7km.jpg

Pretty cool.

This collection of photos (and below video) were released on the new viral marketing website 25 Moments. It tells the whole story of the Mutants right from where we left off on X-Men: First Class. Sadly as time moves forward, things start to get worse and worse for our X-buddies. And a lot of them die. So be warned there are some spoilers ahead.

ujilhghyhqokpnojh7km.jpg

Pretty cool.

Indeed.

ujilhghyhqokpnojh7km.jpg

Very well done.

It is going to be interesting to find out how much Fox makes off of advertising revenue from this movie with Carl's Jr./Hardees.

xmen7f-3-web.jpg

But even more intesting (but tougher to prove), if it has any impact on Carl's Jr./Hardees sales.

Comics General needs a daily post entitled "Today's Biches and Moans" It would give the malcontents and curmudgeons a place to complain about things that matter little in the bigger scheme of things. It would reset like Cinderella at Midnight and then everyone could come back the next morning with a fresh set of mewlings and "woe is me's".

I support this notion, but only if your post is the first one in the thread.

:lol: ;):whistle:

-slym

And he has to sing a song.

Done. And done (thumbs u Never let it be said I wasn't game for being called out :banana:

The Channing Tatum-Gambit topic has come up again.

Channing Tatum Has Met with FOX for GAMBIT Role

"I met with Lauren Shuler Donner," revealed Channing Tatum to MTV (via Slash Film) "And I would love it. Gambit is really the only X-Man I’ve ever loved. I mean I’ve loved them all, they’re all great, but I guess from being down south – my dad’s from Louisiana, I’m from Mississippi, Alabama, Florida – I don’t know. I just related to him. He’s just kind of suave… He’s the most un X-Men X-Man that’s ever been in X-Men. Other than maybe Wolverine, who’s like the anti-hero. He’s a thief. He’s not even a hero. He’s kind of walking the line of grey…He loves women and drinking and smoking and stuff so he’s just a cool guy who happens to have a moral center….I hope it [comes together]. You never know it’s a weird industry. If the stars align, I would die to play it. I’m already working on the accent. It’s crappy at the moment."