• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dealer Rankings 2012

369 posts in this topic

My understanding is that is not the case. I could be wrong but I believe

Sufunk already had his refund. It was an email he sent after posting negative things on here about the transaction that apologized for said actions and that email went ignored.

I can only go by what sufunk is claiming in this thread, which was this:

I was forced to take a refund after about 8 months because you and the other party could no longer be bothered with my time consuming once every two months pms/emails asking for an update.

True. I don't have the post but from what I recall (if i'm wrong someone will correct me)...

They offered a refund when the book went missing and Jason opted to have them keep looking for the book instead and finally took the refund after months of it not turning up and apparent poor communications.

Bottom line is Jason had every right to be upset about the missing book. I would have been also. Once a refund is issued and an apology was made... I feel the ongoing posts towards Matt and ignoring his apology is over the top drama.

Maybe he is waiting a reasonable amount of time to see if the apology is retracted. smiley-whack-off.gif

I only retracted my apology Fingh because Sufunk retracted his acceptance. He put me on ignore anyway. I even sent him an email apology which has remained ignored. Kind of like the email apology he sent to Matt Nelson that went ignored.

Whatever. There aren't enough jagoff graemlins in the world to do that travesty justice. A 12 year old girl called - she wants her drama llama back.

I want to be the first to apologize to nobody. :cool:

You should apologize for the way you talk about any comic printed after 1980.

They printed comics after 1980? :o

Sufunk already had his refund. It was an email he sent after posting negative things on here about the transaction that apologized for said actions and that email went ignored.

I was forced to take a refund after about 8 months because you and the other party could no longer be bothered with my time consuming once every two months pms/emails asking for an update.

True. I don't have the post but from what I recall (if i'm wrong someone will correct me)...

They offered a refund when the book went missing and Jason opted to have them keep looking for the book instead and finally took the refund after months of it not turning up and apparent poor communications.

Bottom line is Jason had every right to be upset about the missing book. I would have been also. Once a refund is issued and an apology was made... I feel the ongoing posts towards Matt and ignoring his apology is over the top drama.

Maybe he is waiting a reasonable amount of time to see if the apology is retracted. smiley-whack-off.gif

I only retracted my apology Fingh because Sufunk retracted his acceptance. He put me on ignore anyway. I even sent him an email apology which has remained ignored. Kind of like the email apology he sent to Matt Nelson that went ignored.

Whatever. There aren't enough jagoff graemlins in the world to do that travesty justice. A 12 year old girl called - she wants her drama llama back.

I miss the drama llama. :(

lol

Good one Mr. Maturity.

I cared about my actions towards someone on here and showed some humanity. But I guess you wouldn't understand that because all you understand is hiding behind snarky comments towards others and documenting every misstep any boardie does on here for your future mocking. You should be proud. (thumbs u

Thanks for the input.

lol

Good one Mr. Maturity.

I cared about my actions towards someone on here and showed some humanity. But I guess you wouldn't understand that because all you understand is hiding behind snarky comments towards others and documenting every misstep any boardie does on here for your future mocking. You should be proud. (thumbs u

Thanks for the input.

Humanity?? lollol

Wow.

lol

Good one Mr. Maturity.

Thanks for the input.

Humanity?? lollol

Wow.

Yes, the quality or condition of being human. I showed emotion. Most of what I see on here is bravado and mockery. I don't consider that a proper way to treat people. But, that's just me. :foryou:

I have forgotten what the sufunk/WWC book was. Can anyone remind me?

...perfectly centered 9.6 Avengers 64 Pedigree copy...

It was in the Dealer Selling Rule #1 Thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5165149&fpart=1

Thanks! (thumbs u

on the financial side- you,as a business person, can't look at customers for what they spend today but what they will over the long term. whether it is 5 years,10 or 15. we have many customers that started with me in 1982!! and we like to treat our customers well and that is one secret to longevity in this business.

Absolutely correct. Manners aside, this seems to me what is most wrong with the Metro model. A 20-year old who gets sneered at for wanting to spend $100 is less likely to return in fifteen years when he's earning 200k annually.

lol

Good one Mr. Maturity.

Thanks for the input.

Humanity?? lollol

Wow.

Yes, the quality or condition of being human. I showed emotion. Most of what I see on here is bravado and mockery. I don't consider that a proper way to treat people. But, that's just me. :foryou:

It is a website full of dudes (99%). Maladjusted, socially awkward, comic book dudes with little self awareness. Bravado is the #1 export followed closely by mockery.

I am glad for you that you are gracing us with your humanity but I see posts rife with condescension and patronization especially any directed at sufunk. Not that I need to defend sufunk but I can 100% see why he told you to pound sand.

on the financial side- you,as a business person, can't look at customers for what they spend today but what they will over the long term. whether it is 5 years,10 or 15. we have many customers that started with me in 1982!! and we like to treat our customers well and that is one secret to longevity in this business.

Absolutely correct. Manners aside, this seems to me what is most wrong with the Metro model. A 20-year old who gets sneered at for wanting to spend $100 is less likely to return in fifteen years when he's earning 200k annually.

100% true! (thumbs u

Feel free to PM me if you would like to take this offline Park.

I think your perception of how I post towards Sufunk is extreme. I wasn't condescending or patronizing towards him. I voiced my opinion of the situation.

Sometimes it is worthwhile to search for your name as you never know what you might be missing. I thought I would set the record straight on this, though.

The book I had sold to Jason was inadvertently included in one of approximately 30 boxes of books I traded to Worldwide last year. The error was entirely my own. I did not catch the error for a couple of weeks and by the time I got in touch with Steve Ritter, the book had been cracked out for pressing. I told Jason I would give him the book when it came back, even if it pressed up to a 9.8.

Turns out that between Worldwide and Classics, the book has been misplaced. It has not been sold, it has not been given away. As a result, I gave Jason his money back and I thought all was well. I am out a decent copy of a non-key Avengers book but since it wasn't even the best copy that I owned at the time, I'm not particularly upset. I've done enough business with Steve to where it all evens out.

As far as I know, Matt wasn't really involved in the deal so getting all over Matt's case isn't really the right way to vent the hysteria. You can be pissed off at me for making the error, and that is fine. I made it right by refunding your money and apologizing for my mistake. It's really the best I can do. But it is important to understand that you have your money back and the book is not 'yours.' The lost book is ultimately between me, Steve and Matt. You calling and emailing Steve (WW emails go to Steve not to Matt) isn't going to get the book back because Steve knows it is not your book. He probably doesn't respond to your emails because I told him it was not an issue between you and Worldwide; it is between ME and Worldwide.

So I would really appreciate it if you would turn down the drama on this one. No one has screwed you and if you feel people are ignoring you, it is because it is no longer your issue to deal with. I have explained all this in the past and thought you had understood. Coming onto the board to bushwhack Matt Nelson about something he is only tangentially associated with is inappropriate.

Hmmm why is Sufunk mad a Matt again? hm

I'm sick as a dog and puking my guts out so this will probably be my Only response for the next day or two.

I'm sorry Jeff, but I disagree strongly with your little assessment of this situation.

I waited SEVEN months to take a refund from you because I WANT this book BADLY! I knew from your attitude that once I tooh a refund, you wouldn't lift a finger to try and find the book. He'll, you barely lifted a finger BEFORE I took the refund. I'd also point out that once I agreed to a refund, you never sent it!!! A month later, I pm'd you and you said "doh, I knew I was forgetting something."

From day one, Ritter, Matt and especially YOU have acted like you were too good and Important to spend 5 minutes finding my book. I don't care how high you tools are on the registry, that's not the way you treat a customer. I didn't ask you to sell menthe book, you put it in a sales thread and I sent you the money. You seem to have a serial habit of not being able to send buyers the right books and then acting like it's their problem. You did it to me a second time in the comicdonna sales auction where I had to spring an extra $12 to send you back the wrong book that you sent me.

This book may mean nothing to you but it does to me. You had my money for seven months and did squat to rectify the situation and you certainly NEVER apologized about the situation you caused. I'm out a book that I wanted and has proven impossible to replace. You may not Care since it's a "measly" $171 book bit I do. It wouldn't have taken about 10 minutes of your time to get this book found but as you made clear, you won't do that. You and Ritter BOTH told me that the book is sitting at ritters but you both know him well enough to k ow he won't try to find the book. I'm sorry you're upset for me "blasting" a guy thAt makes you a ton of money pressing your books but I call t like imsee it and the way imsee it all of your customer service skills SUCK bigtime (thumbs u

:facepalm: