• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINAL MAJOR EIDES RUN WILL BE....

17 posts in this topic

The F.F.'s !!! #1 to #50 is at CGC as we speak. 893whatthe.gifpopcorn.gif

do you have any idea if the first 20 are HG?? this could really stir things up!!!! devil.gif

and did he/they ever sell the JIM's in the 83-89 run??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Are these doubles? He already had a run of early FFs up a few months ago.

Only a few, though. I suspected at the time that they were just duplicates since I knew he had a full run.

To put all rumors to rest....yes the collection is the owners (greg) and they are not original owner. He kept the best of what came in his doors for the last 30 years. He still has quite a few DC's from what I gather because I've been trying to get the JLA's ahead of time. From time to time they will show me the books before they go to CGC and ask me what I think it will grade at. If I'm not mistaken the early FF's are gone. The DC's they have sold on ebay were mostly the checkered issues from the mid to late 60s. I'm not sure if they are as nice as the marvels but Greg's reason for selling was to help pay for his new brick and morter shop. It is amazing three floors of CD's DVDs and Comics.

Eric

If I'm not mistaken the early FF's are gone.

Where'd they go? Many have tried and failed to buy them directly from him...he has always seemed determined to sell them on ebay to test the open waters.

It's a pretty complete run as far as I'm aware, however I was informed the #1 is probably "ONLY" a 6.0 or 7.0. 27_laughing.gif

Um, if we spit on 9.2s, what do we do to FNs and F/VFs? 893whatthe.gif

It's a pretty complete run as far as I'm aware, however I was informed the #1 is probably "ONLY" a 6.0 or 7.0. 27_laughing.gif

It would be a brave man that spits on an $8k book, i.e. F.F. #1 CGC 7.0/7.5. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Use them to wipe your...

It would be a brave man that spits on an $8k book, i.e. F.F. #1 CGC 7.0/7.5. 893naughty-thumb.gif

As long as it`s not my book, I`d be happy to spit on it. devil.gif

Give them to me? (see sig line below) hi.gif