• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EARTHQUAKE

31 posts in this topic

Didn't feel it, but I was asleep.

The media loves this because it gives them something to talk about, and they can always speculate if the "big one" is on the way to instill fear in people.

I didn't feel a thing out here in Palm Springs.

I live in Anaheim Hills,just about 5 minutes away from Yorba linda where the quake originated.Last nights quake felt like something picked up my house and slammed it down in 2 seconds. :eek:

I live in Anaheim Hills,just about 5 minutes away from Yorba linda where the quake originated.Last nights quake felt like something picked up my house and slammed it down in 2 seconds. :eek:

Hulk SMASH.

You should go check it didn't uncover any shallow graves :whistle:

Didn't feel it, but I was asleep.

The media loves this because it gives them something to talk about, and they can always speculate if the "big one" is on the way to instill fear in people.

Given the size of various quakes around the world over the past year I would be nervous as hell if I was sitting in an earthquake zone.

You should go check it didn't uncover any shallow graves :whistle:

No, nothing uncovered thank God! :devil: