• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Sonja Fan Club
5 5

1,280 posts in this topic

I actually bid on that one. Started at $43.00 and sat there for a whole week. Then in the last minute a bid popped up. I put in the $50.01, but the first bidder's bid was higher. They almost got it for $43.00. It's only one higher than the lowest graded copy at 8.0 So I wasn't too bothered by losing the auction. I figured if no one else was going for it I might as well, but someone else wanted it too. I thought it was you, Gyro. lol I think Comic Connect still has a raw one. Not sure of the grade though.

This seems to happen alot for some reason ebay canada does not send out a search notification ?

Sometimes I find books on google search I dont see on ebay ?

======

Off topic I got my batch of pence books in to day and was very exited but as always the pages suffer from the english climate and only 2 are cgc doable

Poor day for me :(

Yeah, MICK64 said it was hard to find any NM or better raw copies in the U.K., and even then the ones you do find are not worth grading. He said a 9.8 was out of the question. So I guess I really got lucky with my Pence Marvel Team-Up #79. :acclaim:

eBay Canada probably doesn't show listings when the seller only ships to U.S. Which was the case with the Marvel Feature Vol. 2 #4. Anyway, I would rather have spent my money on one of the higher grade copies.

Yeah, he sure can draw 'em. It's odd, but I don't own a single Budd Root cover. I do have a Jay Co. Convention Ltd. Ed. Exclusive Cavewoman Nude cover, but I think it was done by Emily Warren. Pretty cool book of Budd's pin up art on every page. Rather risque to say the least.