• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr.X's cheap trashy Wizard report!

178 posts in this topic

I find this show less and less appealing each year. Just my opinion though. For some reason they changed the floor layout. I personally thought it was terrible. Everything was scattered from one end of the con to the other, as far as comic dealers.

I go to this show every year and found it a nuisance to have to try and get use to where everyone was. Maybe the dealers thought otherwise, I don't know. This is just from my point of view.

It seems like there was an endless amount of people selling stuffed animals, key fobs, trinkets, and just plain junk. Just seemed to be row after row of it. Aritst's alley was also relocated and to me seemed smaller than in previous years.

Anyway, enough complaining, I could go on and one. Let's get to the few pic's I took and other nonsense. lol

I kind of did a quick scan of most ( not all ) of the dealer's. Still have to hit a few more today. My first stop as usual is Dale's booth. Ran into quite a few boardie's hanging around there.

Joey seemed real busy so I didn't get a chance to throw a submission hold on him. Maybe tomarrow. Floor traffic was light so it was fairly easy to move about.

wizard2012001.jpg

Like I said, I ran into quite a few people at Dale's booth. Tupenny, Seanfingh, Greggy, McMiles, Watson, Timmay. Talked a bit with all of them and then started hitting the dealers tables.

Dale had a good selection of books, and I made my first con purchase there. I'll post my purchase's later in this thread. Dale also recieved a signed new bandana from your's truly.

wizard2012011.jpg

For a trashy con report, I find the lack of trashy women in this thread upsetting.

There was not a lot to choose from for pic's, believe me. Saturday will be like a zoo. I promise to do better today before Dice X jumps on my azz too. lol

For a trashy con report, I find the lack of trashy women in this thread upsetting.

There was not a lot to choose from for pic's, believe me. Saturday will be like a zoo. I promise to do better today before Dice X jumps on my azz too. lol

lol

Even with pics of women dressed in skimpy Super Hero outfits, I'd probably spend more time trying to make out what wall books every dealer has anyways. Don't know what that says about me...

Looking forward to more of your report. (thumbs u

Yo Ches,

7 is your lucky number dude. 1026 is the number of times she's turned you down :baiting:

If she directed her attention to me 1026 times, and I am not in jail...I am doing somefin' right (thumbs u

Yo Ches,

7 is your lucky number dude. 1026 is the number of times she's turned you down :baiting:

If she directed her attention to me 1026 times, and I am not in jail...I am doing somefin' right (thumbs u

Got to admire your perseverance bro. (thumbs u