• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con August 8-11, 2013

482 posts in this topic

I still don't what you guys are talking about when you are referring to the first floor.

What was there last year?

I still don't what you guys are talking about when you are referring to the first floor.

What was there last year?

Everything.

:baiting:

The celebrities & AA will be on the main floor (where the dealers have set up for decades). Comic dealers will now be upstairs in the hall at the top of the escalator

The escalator action is going to be absolutely nuts.

Less than 15 days to go :banana:

We will be set up in the upstairs level with Artist Alley (Next to Ethan Van Sciver the Cover artist for WWC Walking Dead #1) & the Celebrities (Across from Summer Glau)

Booths G-17 & A-35

The celebrities & AA will be on the main floor (where the dealers have set up for decades). Comic dealers will now be upstairs in the hall at the top of the escalator
Weren't the top celebrities on the main floor with the dealers last year?

The were in the middle of the main floor

As far as I know everyone was downstairs

I still can't figure out where the dealers will be?

Up the long escalator?

The escalator action is going to be absolutely nuts.

I'm just happy the moved the lounge upstairs :whee: Those couches were damn comfortable

Up the long escalator?

There's only one escalator that I'm familiar with (shrug) When you walk into the main lobby of the con (through the glass doors off River Rd), to your right, in the middle of the lobby, is an escalator that goes up. At the top there's another hall (Hall D) straight ahead

Up the long escalator?

There's only one escalator that I'm familiar with (shrug) When you walk into the main lobby of the con (through the glass doors off River Rd), to your right, in the middle of the lobby, is an escalator that goes up. At the top there's another hall (Hall D) straight ahead

Oh, I never go up there. What happened up there in the past?

Up the long escalator?

Oh, I never go up there. What happened up there in the past?

They may have had panel discussions in there, not sure. I know in previous years they had it rented out for other non-comic events