• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con August 8-11, 2013

482 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to put some feelers out for this show. We're trying to decide if we can make it. I would like to know if she were to make it to this show, would anybody want to commission Natali Sanders? We are looking to possibly get a list together then she would complete the commissions prior to the show so that they will be ready to pick up day 1 of the show.

You can find her work at the following sites:

www.darksilverstudio.com

www.facebook.com/darksilverstudio

darksilverstudio.deviantart.com

As a bit of a reference she did the sketch that is shown in post 2 on page 28 of this thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6005544&fpart=28

Again, just trying to get an idea if anybody would want to commission her if she were to make it. Once we get some more stuff worked out in the background we will be able to announce whether or not she can make it to the show.

Updated list for the Thurs night sushi dinner so far:

Sharkey

TheWatcher

greggy

Logan510 & Mrs. Logan510

Doc Joe

seanfingh (tentatively)

Dr.X (tentatively)

Anyone that wishes to have some wonderful sushi, talk comics, and be in the presence of His Gregness is welcome to join us. Either post in this thread or PM me and I'll add you to the list (thumbs u

Here's the list for the Thurs night sushi dinner so far:

Sharkey

TheWatcher

greggy

Logan510 & Mrs. Logan510

Anyone that wishes to have some wonderful sushi, talk comics, and be in the presence of His Gregness is welcome to join us. Either post in this thread or PM me and I'll add you to the list (thumbs u

Ang,

I will be a game time decision over the next couple of weeks. But if I can't be there, tip out a little saki for the Fingh.

So much potential charity money not to be raised at the Greggy/FingH slab-bashathon.

To all: I had occasion to be around the Stephens Convention center this past weekend. I was astonished by the number of cosplay girls on the streets. I briefly wondered whether WW had been moved to July. Google helped me find out it was the Midwest Anime something or other. But, dang if it didn't feel like con time.

My daughter was up there in that mess. Good for her. lol

Does she go to Anime Central which is also held there? If so, can you ask her how this recent one compared to it? My wife and I have gone to AC for the past 11 years and were curious about this new one.

Thanks

Amanda and I are going to be able to go to come this year! I still have to book a hotel and get tickets but I'm excited to come to my first convention ever. The ticket options seem overwhelming - any advise on whats type of ticket is best? Thanks in advance for any info.