• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #101 Ghost Variant Store List

314 posts in this topic

all the copies at tates didn't look so good

We grabbed all the good copies early in the morning. It was a boardie meeting... Sorry we didnt invite you!

:shy::hi:

Rosen got the best copy hand-picked by Tate himself. I really should've kept that one for myself :devil:

Pike, I couldn't go through with it, I believe in karma too much lol.

We grabbed all the good copies early in the morning. It was a boardie meeting... Sorry we didnt invite you!

Rosen got the best copy hand-picked by Tate himself. I really should've kept that one for myself :devil:

Plotting to steal my copy? :sumo:

Plotting to steal my copy? :sumo:

You should have let me keep it then!

Comic oasis online store has them for ten bucks. I just got of the phone with them and they said they still have a big stack. No limit on thier website.

I just picked up 2 copies of the ghost cover from Comic Oasis, $10 each. They had about 30 copies at the counter. No second prints of 100, but, the did have the signed 100 retailer for $500.

Comic oasis online store has them for ten bucks. I just got of the phone with them and they said they still have a big stack. No limit on thier website.

Just picked up a copy myself even though I got one this morning. I kinda wanted two copies anyway, and this was cheaper.

Okay! So here is the deal I went to: Flying Colors Comics & Other Cool Stuff in Concord, CA and picked up two copies at cover price. They were ALL in terrible condition with multiple color breaking spine issues. I ended up giving one to my friend and kept one for myself just because it looks REALLY cool. I have a feeling a lot of these are going to be damaged because I have never seen wide spread damage on 50+ copies of a single book.

It turns out the owner of the shop is the President of ComicPros and chuckled when I mentioned the bleep storm going on on his forums. He was like meh doesn't bother me. Otherwise he seemed like a really nice guy.

Link?

lol, how many people clicked on the link for #1 at $275.00 at comic oasis?

God their website is so frustrating, but they seriously hooked me up one time when my books got thrashed in shipping, so they are cool.