• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #101 Ghost Variant Store List

314 posts in this topic

I was like 30 mins. late in ordering the Ghost Variant from a store that was still selling at cover price and by the time I asked them to put one on hold for me the price went to $10. Still picking it up for the cool cover.

I wouldn't pay more than $10 for a 9.8 raw right now. I wouldn't buy them online sight unseen if I was thinking on getting them graded.

I'm patient.

c'mon Dre, you know collectors have no patience :insane:

I think Dre is quite familiar with that notion. $$$$ :baiting:

So did I but in bulk so shipping was very cheap. You'll feel better about that $15 than the people who paid $100.

And better than those that paid $1k for a signed 100 Comixology. :gossip:

I think this is your third half azz crack this week towards me.

I'm pretty sure I haven't made any towards you. Tread carefully my friend.

I thought that was directed at me as I also have a Comixology 100 that I told Jeff about... pretty sure he was talking generally... could be wrong

I think this is your third half azz crack this week towards me.

I'm pretty sure I haven't made any towards you. Tread carefully my friend.

I have made zero cracks about you. (shrug)

Paid $8 for two copies at Bridge City Comics and every copy was absolute TRASH. I took their best two copies and they'd be lucky to hit a 9.4/9.6 on a superb day. Somebody pinched the :censored: out of the middle of the spine. It's so bad, I honestly think it was on purpose :facepalm:

But hey, at least I can read 101 now :P

I'll wait for Dr. Dre medicine in the mail (thumbs u

Jerome

Paid $8 for two copies at Bridge City Comics and every copy was absolute TRASH. I took their best two copies and they'd be lucky to hit a 9.4/9.6 on a superb day. Somebody pinched the :censored: out of the middle of the spine. It's so bad, I honestly think it was on purpose :facepalm:

But hey, at least I can read 101 now :P

I'll wait for Dr. Dre medicine in the mail (thumbs u

Jerome

Same problem at my LCS. All copies had creases and spine ticks :frustrated:

Ironically all my local comic book stores here in San Diego had 0 WD #101 Ghost variants, but all had this: (shrug)

imagejpeg_27.jpg

I paid basically retail for this one, but two other store owners sold theirs for $75.00 and $300.00. :censored:

Yes more often than not comic book store owners do not do their homework.

Are we sure that this book is only limited to 500 copies because it seems every store is getting one? The one store owner was shocked to even get one in the first place.

Ironically all my local comic book stores here in San Diego had 0 WD #101 Ghost variants, but all had this: (shrug)

imagejpeg_27.jpg

I paid basically retail for this one, but two other store owners sold theirs for $75.00 and $300.00. :censored:

Yes more often than not comic book store owners do not do their homework.

Are we sure that this book is only limited to 500 copies because it seems every store is getting one? The one store owner was shocked to even get one in the first place.

A store I go to that usually orders 0 copies of Revival and isn't that hardcore in the indie comics including WD some how got one.

They were surprised and decided not to sell it.

assuming the one $750 BIN sale from yesterday isn't the going rate.