• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super rare find!

23 posts in this topic

This is the super rare never seen Wisco klarer uncut version of 3 comics. All 3 comics are available separately but it is unheard of find the uncut version. In my 21 years of exclusively collecting rare comics, this is the first I have ever seen. It is listed in the promotional section in Overstreet and it is so rare, they only give an estimate of what it is worth.

Wisco001.jpg

Thanx guys! You have no idea how hard I work to obtain comics that nobody else has. It is an obsession of mine. It is a lot of fun but can be very frustrating looking for years and not finding a certain book.

Bo:

I hear ya man. I have a few 1 of a kind items. They don't really fit this part of the boards, but yes being the ONE who has something is cool. God bless ya for hunting this kind of stuff down that's this old!

Sorry guys. I don't tell anyone where I get my comics from because if I did you guys would buy them all up from me! But I basically get them from where you all get them, from the internet, conventions, and even comic stores. Sometimes I luck up and find an old one in an old book store. But where exactly I get my books is top secret!

You know Coke keeps their secret formula in a vault right here in Atlanta. It is one of the best kept secrets in the world supposedly. They have built a cottage industry around the secret.

The Govt kept the location of Bin Laden secret for months. The SOS did not even know about it.

What about Roswell.

What about area 51.

Who Shot J.R.

Who will win American Idol.

There are things I must know.