• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Third Eye Fantastic Four Poster closed again guess I will get it framed properly

18 posts in this topic

Seems like I just can't get ahead, so I decided to sell my Fantastic Four Third-Eye blacklight poster. This one is kind of tough being both a Fantastic Four and Kirby collector. Poster is in very good condition. There are condition issues. Pins holes are on each corner Found a couple edge tears Tape pulls on back of poster. some tiny spot on edge in one spot. The good news it presents extremely well.

Asking 250.00 175.00 shipped in the U.S.

I started a new job so it may take a week to ship after payment as my hours tend to be quite long.

There are plenty of pics to help you decide

stuff1010.jpg

stuff1011.jpg

stuff1012.jpg

stuff1013.jpg

stuff1014.jpg

stuff1015.jpg

stuff1016.jpg

stuff1017.jpg

stuff1018.jpg

stuff1020.jpg

stuff1019.jpg

stuff1021.jpg

stuff1022.jpg

stuff1023.jpg

If you need better pics please ask

I need a better pic of the original art that you have in the background.

:baiting:

lol That was my exact thought also!

Great poster - I've yet to run across this one in person. Some of the Third Eye's are tough!

Wow, I used to have a pair of cards printed with fluorescent colors, but I did not know even poster existed! From the 1970s, I guess.

This is one of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite stories, wow I read Kurrgo's debut when I was 9 or 10 and loved it. They were my very first Lee/Kirby FFs.

Luckily it’s too expensive for me, otherwise even the simple shipping costs to Italy would have finished me. :D

Good luck with the sale!