• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers no longer the best movie of the summer...

59 posts in this topic

lol bunch of 60 year old actors running around blowing stuff up. How is this any good?

He created this thread so it can stir up some ticket sales and maybe just maybe their could be a Expandable 3.

lol bunch of 60 year old actors running around blowing stuff up. How is this any good?

He created this thread so it can stir up some ticket sales and maybe just maybe their could be a Expandable 3.

I created this thread because I really, really enjoyed this movie. The star power, great action sequences, excellent villain, great action sequences, comedy, great action sequences...

I have no problem what age these guys are because they still BRING it to the big screen.

There will definitely be an Expendables 3, as #2 was exponentially better than the 1st.

I created this thread because I really, really enjoyed this movie. The star power, great action sequences, excellent villain, great action sequences, comedy, great action sequences...

I have no problem what age these guys are because they still BRING it to the big screen.

There will definitely be an Expendables 3, as #2 was exponentially better than the 1st.

It was freaking awesome. :sumo:

I haven't seen Avengers and I won't be seeing Expendables 2. I saw the first one and it was okay as something to play for background noise and to ease the awkwardness of conversation breaks with grandpa.

*Runs out of things to say....*

"Wow, cool explosion!"

*Thinks of something else to say*

+1

Doubt it.

I'm looking forward to 'Cockneys Vs. Zombies'.

How do you know which is which?

You can probably make out what the zombies are saying? (shrug)

lol

I lived down in London long enough to become quite accustomed to the East End accent, and a bit of the Cockney slang.

You've said "great action sequences" 3 times...lots of action doesn't make it a good movie.

Expendables 2 blows it out of the water :-)

Sorry but lame....

What, are you some sort of communist? And here I gave you an all-American reference!

Sorry but lame....

What, are you some sort of communist? And here I gave you an all-American reference!

And I thank you for that! I haven't seen either of the films but there's just no way its better than the Avengers.

With that being said, DKR was the best movie of 2012 so far!

Sorry but lame....

And I thank you for that! I haven't seen either of the films but there's just no way its better than the Avengers.

DKR has been the best I have seen so far this year. Recently saw Hugo and Invictus which while they are older films were also quite good.

Sorry but lame....

doh!:screwy: How can people say anything about movie they've never seen before? lol