• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The first ever CGC SS of George Lucas!!...

252 posts in this topic

No. :cry:

A black limo arrived at my house late last night with two armed men. I was taken via blindfold in the limo to an undisclosed location here in Phoenix where I was then taken into a room. Once the blindfold was removed the book was brought in for me to remove. Of course the security who picked me confiscated my phone so I wouldn't try and snap a photo.

The book is totally legit and I started thinking how I would break it to my wife I sold her stock to fund it. :)

If I am able to square away payment, take possession of it I will be glad to take you to the same location to view the book. Blindfolded of course.

No. :cry:

A black limo arrived at my house late last night with two armed men. I was taken via blindfold in the limo to an undisclosed location here in Phoenix where I was then taken into a room. Once the blindfold was removed the book was brought in for me to remove. Of course the security who picked me confiscated my phone so I wouldn't try and snap a photo.

The book is totally legit and I started thinking how I would break it to my wife I sold her stock to fund it. :)

If I am able to square away payment, take possession of it I will be glad to take you to the same location to view the book. Blindfolded of course.

Dude. Chespirito has hacked your account!

George who? (shrug)