• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The first ever CGC SS of George Lucas!!...

252 posts in this topic

I know who it is too...it's going to be big and deserves a 24 hour pause for reflection. It's a marathon not a sprint, enjoy the ride and smell the roses.

Jim

Can we post more Kate Upton pics to pass the time?

Yes please. I would much rather have her bouncy scribble on a floppy :luhv:

I know who it is too...it's going to be big and deserves a 24 hour pause for reflection. It's a marathon not a sprint, enjoy the ride and smell the roses.

Jim

Can we post more Kate Upton pics to pass the time?

Yes please. I would much rather have her bouncy scribble on a floppy :luhv:

Would it still be floppy after she laid her hands on it?

Jim

No fun in that. :baiting:

I can't believe it!!!!! Wow...I would never have though that would even be an option!!!

Thank you for the responding to my PM klozd24seven !! You're freakin awesome dude!! :headbang: :headbang:

i still dont know who it is. i am having trouble making it through my work day because of the suspense.

i have not eaten since the first post because i have been so curious and that is saying something for a fat man like me.

this is more suspenseful then when rivera opened that vault.

i just hope after all of this that the sig is nice and clean. so often lately it seems that the sigs are in places where you cant even see them. if not for the label you wouldnt even know they were signed.

i cant wait for this announcement.

I guess the only one that would truly impress me at this point...would be

Arnold Sancheznegger

or

Sylvester Stallone

or

Obama on a Savage Dragon 145

or

all the members of KISS

or

if Adam West signed your comic dressed up an ol' school Batman at your kids' birthday party and entertained the them for half hour, makin' balloon animals.