• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPIDERMAN Movie OMEN ??? *DELETED*

39 posts in this topic

Just saw the Spiderman 2 Movie a couple of nights ago....and when I came out of the theater there was a web with a HUGE spider sitting in the middle of it on my drivers side window 893whatthe.gif

Just thought it was strange considering I just saw the movie!! and thought you guys might be amused by it.. flowerred.gif

~thunderkitten

and the movie was EXCELLENT thumbsup2.gif

Along the same lines...

I came out of the theatre after seeing BATMAN and saw a bat fly over head!! True story!! shocked.gif

Just saw the Spiderman 2 Movie a couple of nights ago....and when I came out of the theater there was a web with a HUGE spider sitting in the middle of it on my drivers side window 893whatthe.gif

Just thought it was strange considering I just saw the movie!! and thought you guys might be amused by it.. flowerred.gif

~thunderkitten

Along the same lines...

I came out of the theatre after seeing BATMAN and saw a bat fly over head!! True story!! shocked.gif

893whatthe.gif At least Im not the only one! 27_laughing.gif....

~thunderkitten

Along the same lines...

893whatthe.gif At least Im not the only one! 27_laughing.gif....

thumbsup2.gif

~thunderkitten

Along the same lines...

You don't want to know what happened the time when I came out of the theatre after seeing a Godzilla movie...... tongue.gif

~thunderkitten

Along the same lines...

You don't want to know what happened the time when I came out of the theatre after seeing a Godzilla movie...... tongue.gif

\

Im listening.....thats what this post is for..... hi.gif

~thunderkitten

Along the same lines...

\

Im listening.....thats what this post is for..... hi.gif

Hi Kitty, well, err, nothing much happened really. I didn't see a lizard of any size. frown.gif

~thunderkitten

Along the same lines...

I was coming out of the theatre after seeing PASSION OF THE CHRIST, and I got a case of Stigmata on my palms. It made it really hard to open the car door. TRUE STORY! shocked.gif

I went to see catwoman and next thing I know I'm walking to my car and a bomb went off, then a pile of [!@#%^&^] fell from the sky, and I heard a big flopping sound, then the sound of something sucking.

True story. grin.gifinsane.gif

my slack arse hasn't seen it yet. My friend saw it without me and my son went to see it with a friend... frown.gif

I need a new dependable movie buddy...

But, true story: I saw "Creepshow 2", and on the way home, this guy off the side of the road moves out in front of the car, screaming something to the tune of "Thanks for the ride, lady".... confused-smiley-013.gif Was he talking to my wife?

my slack arse hasn't seen it yet. My friend saw it without me and my son went to see it with a friend... frown.gif

I need a new dependable movie buddy...

But, true story: I saw "Creepshow 2", and on the way home, this guy off the side of the road moves out in front of the car, screaming something to the tune of "Thanks for the ride, lady".... confused-smiley-013.gif Was he talking to my wife?

Maybe he was hitchhiking and was mad you didnt stop